• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Right Turn Signal not working

thumpinbass

Hey guys,

starting happening tonight.  I went to press up on the turn signal lever and no RT signal.  The lever stays up and clicks back off after making the right turn, but the actual signals don't come on and blink.  Front, side mirror or rear.

Turned on my 4-way emergency flashers, and only my left side blink.  no right side at all.

Any ideas or suggestions.  Couldn't find anything like this on the forum.

Thank you

Instrument Fuse Panel.  RT TRN  and RT TRLRST/TRN.    Check here first if you have not already.  Also post your year...

marzahld said:
Instrument Fuse Panel.  RT TRN  and RT TRLRST/TRN.    Check here first if you have not already.  Also post your year...

Can?t believe I didn?t think of that.  I always think the worse and think it?s some electrical issue with the AV being almost 15 years old. 

It?s a 2004.  And it was the fuse.

Thanks for the help!

Glad its fixed!  I love it when things are easy.  Also, In addition to fuses, I've seen several problems that can be remedied just by resetting (power cycling) one of the microcontrollers by either removal and insertion of relays or main battery disconnect for 15 mins or so... especially power seat issues.

Back