Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2007 Wont turn over  (Read 93 times)

truckma

• I love the Chevy Avalanche
2007 Wont turn over
« on: May 15, 2019, 03:44:56 AM »

As i said its a 2007 ltz ..My truck was sending out a oil sending unit code so  i changed the oil sending unit and filter ran for 3 days and wont turn over again. I did take the oil sending unit and filter out  and its still not turning over. I was wondering if you guys  have any ideas on what could possibly be the  culprit.  my next  thought would be replacing the starter  :help:

thanks
Rebecca
a.k.a Truckma

2004Slickside

Re: 2007 Wont turn over
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 10:42:25 AM »

As i said its a 2007 ltz ..My truck was sending out a oil sending unit code so  i changed the oil sending unit and filter ran for 3 days and wont turn over again. I did take the oil sending unit and filter out  and its still not turning over. I was wondering if you guys  have any ideas on what could possibly be the  culprit.  my next  thought would be replacing the starter  :help:

thanks
Rebecca
a.k.a Truckma
Hi Rebecca,

When you turn the key to the start position, do the interior lights stay on or do they go out?  Do you hear any clicking or other noises?
Thanks Photobucket for trying to hold my images hostage, after making the links to do third-party image hosting available and so easy. Now I have stopped using you for all new photos!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 24 queries.