• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

My house

Edfort

PM 2019
PM 2018
Time to start thinking about date for my house.  Let's go.  You two guys get together and figure out what date works for both of you.  Let's get a party going.  I'm thirsty.....

Forgot to mention.  This is all you can eat and drink.  FREE......  So all you guys with Avalanches that I see in R.I. and especially in my City,  I know your on this Web site. , so get off your high horse and speak up and let me know you'll show.  Even for a drink or two and some food.  It's  FREE.... 

:cheers:

MODDING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have never been out of the loop.  I will keep you in formed. My friend.  Jut let me know what you like to Drink.  And eat. 

Seriously,    I've seen more modding. In the last year.  Than I've ever seen.  Especially  that it was on My. BEAST.  I cant even explain how grateful I am.  For meeting such awesome people.  Thanks to a member. New England Members need to get together. This would be the best place.  Trust me. Thanks. Bro.    For everything

Well I tried my best,  even with free food and drink.  Sorry to see the non enthusiastic  people from the Northeast.  Your boring me.  And I dont get bored easy.  Well the good news is we are up to four good friends who hang out.  So I wont bother you good people and post anymore.  I'll just PM my good friends.  Good luck.

Dude, keep posting.  I want to see pictures of the mods you mention.  (y)

Next time we vacation in the NE, we'll look you up.

We have done a ton more. Just dont mention them.  Rewired rear brake lights.  Rewired headlights and high beams.  Amber DRLs. Tuned tranny.  Hood deflector .  Window rain gaurds.  It goes on.  A ton more to do. A project in progress is a baha stlye look on the top of the panels with the tire.  Looking for the same angle as sail panels. Tint from windows. 360 degree camera around truck hooked to an alarm system that calls my phone.  Lol.  I think I'll be dead before I'm done.  .

And you are more than welcome to come by.  Anytime.  My house is like a vacation destination.  Pool ,  beach less than a quarter mile away.  Water views.  Irish bar at end of my lawn.  It's like heaven.  Just let me know.

Man, you need to post some pics.  What you are doing sounds so cool.  (y)

:wave:

What part of RI you at? Best I can do at this time is be there in spirit but wouldn't mind getting out there again soon. Would love to see some photos of the festivities!

Edfort said:
Well I tried my best,  even with free food and drink.  Sorry to see the non enthusiastic  people from the Northeast.  Your boring me.  And I dont get bored easy.  Well the good news is we are up to four good friends who hang out.  So I wont bother you good people and post anymore.  I'll just PM my good friends.  Good luck.
I know it can feel like an uphill battle to get AV owners together for events but I have found in the past that you get more attendance by spreading the word in public ways such as:
Handing out copies of the website brochure (PDF on this website) explaining the site usually carrying copies in my AV and handing them out to every AV you can chase down while on the road or see parked in a parking lot etc.
Attend local events such as car shows and hand out flyers for site and any specific GTGs (get togethers) coming up.
In my area we used to have monthly meetings at our local Chevy dealership so local owners could meet each other and discuss what type of GTG they wanted to have such as party at someone's house, amusement park, Hooters that way everyone felt comfortable and a part of the decision making process.
It also helps to set firm dates well in advance so people can plan their time off from work so lets say you want a house party, set a firm date and then send out frequent reminders and posts like once a week for several months before. Then maybe even daily posts a week or two before the event to build up some enthusiasm and maybe even have an attendance list posted so people won't feel like they are attending alone.
After all that you may only have a couple members show up but when word spreads through after posts and photos then the next GTG should be larger.
Good luck with your efforts!

Looks like we are leaning toward the 27th of July weekend.  So mark it down all you enthusiastic people.

Edfort said:
If it wasn't a 7+ hour drive one way, I'd be there in a heartbeat

Edfort said:
Looks like we are leaning toward the 27th of July weekend.  So mark it down all you enthusiastic people.

I am enthusiastic, and have been watching the thread.  Just don't have my schedule nailed down yet.  (y)

Ok.  I need for the people that are attending to give me there drink of choice. And there shot of choice. So I can stock the bar. 

Breakfast. , we will dine out .  Lunch consists of hamburgers hotdogs, ribs, half chickens.  Dinner will be lobster, #4 shrimp, steak tips.  And if someone likes raw little necks let me know.  Get them off the boats in front of my house.  And boy there fresh. So please chime in if you have any requests.

Back