Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For sale :-/  (Read 144 times)

Lifted07

• It broke WHAT this time ?!?
For sale :-/
« on: June 8, 2019, 14:00:38 PM »

Well it's about that time.  She has served me well and in turn she has been VERY well maintained but it's time to move on as there is no longer room for her in the garage as a 2019 Sierra Denali ultimate has taken her place.  Mods feel free to move this to the proper section if need be.  She's an 07 LT3 model and here is a listing of what she has and what has been done recently;

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4x4 325,000 km’s with a fresh safety inspection.  Clean and very well maintained truck.  6” Pro Comp lift kit, newer 35x12.50x20 Amp terrain tires and Cali off road Anarchy wheels, Air, cruise, tilt, PW, PDL, full leather with factory heated front seats, Home Link, both factory key fobs, 2 driver seat & mirror memory, still has all 3 bed cover panels including the factory panel storage straps, nav, back up cam, new battery, Bully Dog GT programmer.  Just shy of 23k on a new all aluminum 5.3L.  Newly rebuilt & upgraded transmission with corvette servo, shift kit, “The Beast” sun shell, new planetary gears, performance clutches & bands.  Rebuilt transfer case at same time.  4:56 gears, new front rotors, calipers, & pads as well as rear calipers & pads.  Body color matched 4” Bushwacker fender flares.  6000k 35 watt HID headlights & fog lights, all exterior lights upgraded to LED's, LED interior lights, polished stainless bull bar & nerf bars, in channel vent visors & bug deflector, Compustar Pro 2 way alarm / remote start with 1 – 2 way remote and 1-1 way remote 3500’ range with programmable start, K&N FIPK, under hood mounted air compressor, newer ball joints & tie rod ends, some minor rust, new engine alone was 10k, asking $16,000 firm.  Anybody interested can contact me @ kenny1907@hotmail.com  I guess it would help to let you all know that I live in Canada, Winnipeg to be exact lol.
« Last Edit: June 8, 2019, 14:04:57 PM by Lifted07 »
2007 Graystone metallic, Amber LED DRL's, all LED lights on exterior, 6" Pro Comp lift, 35x12.50 Amp terrain grippers, Cali offroad 20x9 anarchy's 4:56's K&N FIPK, Bully dog GT Tuner, Color matched front and rear bow ties, 6000K HID low & fog lights, Rampage fire and ice tailgate light bar, led light bar on the sails, Sirius satellite radio, Compustar Pro 2 way, color matched Bushwhacker pocket style flares. LS460W Dash cam
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 23 queries.