• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

EXT cladding on 07 avalanche?

Jbrash

SM 2021
I know this has been a topic on here before, but I'm going to ask anyway. I ran across some EXT sail panels, box covers and tailgate spoiler. It DOES NOT have the 3rd brake light panel with it. Question is, will the sail panels fit correctly with the avalanche 3rd brake light? I'm wanting to pick these up Saturday and put them on this weekend, but I thought I'd ask you guys before I made a $600 mistake.

To be direct the AV panel will NOT fit properly with EXT panels, that is why in older threads you will read about members trying just the EXT third brake light and panel with photos showing large gaps at each end.
You might try buying what you can and then looking for the EXT light and panel to complete the conversion if that is the look you want.......

There was a guy in one of the Facebook groups just yesterday claiming to have just the EXT brake light piece.

So, they are out there.

Sail panels are the only part that wont work without swapping the rest. The 3rd brakelight will work alone but the fitment is off on the bottom corners.

Back