Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EXT cladding on 07 avalanche?  (Read 100 times)

Jbrash

EXT cladding on 07 avalanche?
« on: July 11, 2019, 10:43:57 AM »

I know this has been a topic on here before, but I'm going to ask anyway. I ran across some EXT sail panels, box covers and tailgate spoiler. It DOES NOT have the 3rd brake light panel with it. Question is, will the sail panels fit correctly with the avalanche 3rd brake light? I'm wanting to pick these up Saturday and put them on this weekend, but I thought I'd ask you guys before I made a $600 mistake.
'07 LTZ 2WD, Black, De-Badged, Shift Kit, Headers, Flow Master 40, AFM Delete, Suspension conversion to shocks,

Vaeagleav

• CAFCNA 2019 Premium Member
  • The Avalanche just keeps getting better!
Re: EXT cladding on 07 avalanche?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 11:18:55 AM »

To be direct the AV panel will NOT fit properly with EXT panels, that is why in older threads you will read about members trying just the EXT third brake light and panel with photos showing large gaps at each end.
You might try buying what you can and then looking for the EXT light and panel to complete the conversion if that is the look you want.......
2008 Z71 Silver Birch 
2004 Z71 Silver Birch before that.

EXT4ME

• CAFCNA 2019 Premium Member
  • ... I saw a DEADHEAD sticker on a Cadillac ...
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 13:11:00 PM »

There was a guy in one of the Facebook groups just yesterday claiming to have just the EXT brake light piece.

So, they are out there.
2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT, White Diamond, New Shale front seat leather from The Seat Shop. WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit. Powerflow Pro-Fit Splash Guards. Arnott/Bilstein front shocks and rear air shocks with Arnott air compressor kit. Refinish Restorer. SeaFoam. Goodyear (Now Continental) Gatorback belts. Goodyear Assurance CS TripleTred All-Seasons.

Jbrash

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 19:20:47 PM »

Thanks, guys.
'07 LTZ 2WD, Black, De-Badged, Shift Kit, Headers, Flow Master 40, AFM Delete, Suspension conversion to shocks,
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 25 queries.