• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Loggie's Back to USA

Loggie

Charter Member
PM 2023
PM 2021
PM 2020
PM 2019
PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
So after living in Japan for the past 4 years, I'm moving to the Boston area in the next few months.  First order of business is to find an AV  :love:

Good for you...

And good luck finding a decent avy in the NE without rust.

ygmn said:
Good for you...

And good luck finding a decent avy in the NE without rust.

Think I'm going to pick one up in FL or GA so I can haul some stuff up with me  :cool:

Welcome back and thank you for your service all these years.  (y)

Welcome back.  Perfect timing as the NE folks have been actively working on GTG on a pseudo regular basis.

:welcome: - back Loggie!

Replaced my 2003 with a 2013 from SC.

Welcome back.

Thank you for your service.

Best of luck shopping for your new Avalanche!

(y)

Welcome back! And hello to a future neighbor ;D

frito said:
Welcome back.  Perfect timing as the NE folks have been actively working on GTG on a pseudo regular basis.

sounds good! cannot wait :love:

RaleighBermudaBlu said:
Welcome home Loggie and thank you for your service,

I may be able to help you...sent you a PM.

Tom

I'll let you know (y)

grnxnam said:
Do we know you?
Does anyone really know anyone?  :laugh:

Welcome back! (even if your name isn't Kotter, young members may have to look that reference up.....)

Vaeagleav said:
Does anyone really know anyone?  :laugh:

Welcome back! (even if your name isn't Kotter, young members may have to look that reference up.....)

Haha...like many of us on here I am definitely old enough to know...even know what records and 8-tracks are...lol

Tom

RaleighBermudaBlu said:
Haha...like many of us on here I am definitely old enough to know...even know what records and 8-tracks are...lol

Tom

Lol...my first car had an 8 track

What's a 8 track, on my first car it was AM only. >:D

MS03 2500 said:
What's a 8 track, on my first car it was AM only. >:D

This!

Loggie said:
So after living in Japan for the past 4 years, I'm moving to the Boston area in the next few months.  First order of business is to find an AV  :love:
Welcome home, too bad you weren't home early last week, I would have sold you one of mine. I just gave one of mine to Subaru Stamford in CT.
https://www.stamfordsubaru.com/used/Chevrolet/2013-Chevrolet-Avalanche+1500-stamford-91b016990a0e0a1702505d1cf8d9c4dc.htm

If you don't find one in the south, this is probably the lowest mileage closest to no rust 2013  that you'll find for sale in New England. 66k mi, Cooper ATs with less than 3000mi on them, obviously well cared for, Black on Black, Sun and Entertainment package. It had Nav, but I pulled it out and swapped a standard CD deck in before letting it go. They're asking not much over what they bought it from me for. They gave me $23,600 for it so you know what they spent on it if you're interested. They have it listed as an LT, but it's an LTZ, I think the missing navigation has them fooled, they are a Subaru dealer after all. 

Back