Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Picking up Av #4 on Monday  (Read 262 times)

dakotadog

• Don't force it... Get a bigger hammer
Picking up Av #4 on Monday
« on: July 6, 2019, 18:56:56 PM »

Too good a deal to pass up.  I found a 13 with under 40K miles so the '11  gets traded in .....   gives me back over 100K miles on the platform.  I just lifted the '11 too....   Looks like I will have to reinstall the lift.   I will be sad to see it go but it was entering the meltdown zone where the rear end had just grenaded, the trans was starting to shift funny, and there were lots of gremlins popping up. 

So for those keeping score  2003 Av (lemon bought back by GM),  2005 Av driven hard traded for a 2011, and now a 2011 traded for a black diamond 2013.   

So '13 owners and cool or new things on this model I should know about?
05 Onyx black 1500 Z71 4x4  w/dark charcoal  interior,  Cladded, Amber DRL, Maglight and fire extinguisher, EZ Slider, SS Sail Panel Bolts, Ventvisors.  Stripeman Graphics, Silverstars, Streamline Design goodies, stacking cargo panels mod 50w Fogs, Blacked out grill, Custom bowtie, Thule racks, Yakima cargo basket, Modified Addco swaybar links

No Tyme

• CAFCNA 2018 Supporting Member
Re: Picking up Av #4 on Monday
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 07:57:42 AM »

Ya, you get a nifty little badge on each side of the truck to tell everybody that its the end or an era.  :(
2013 Avalanche LTZ Black Diamond Blue Topaz Metallic W/ Summit Performance level lift, Hollander 5308ís wrapped with 275 65 R 20ís Coper Discoverer HTPís, DZ TailGate assist, Sound Ordinance powered sub, AVS Vent Visors, Firestone Air Springs, Husky Liners, cool white interior LEDís, JDM Alstar backup lights.

Formerly 2005 Avalanche Z71 Silver Birch
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 24 queries.