• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

NE Chapter/ All Wheels Event PICS 8/24

Capecruis8der

SM 2003
HI all
thanks to all that came +++ and MundZ71
Another fun GTG

Our AV club got an award for partisipation (y)
Maybe another first for CAFCNE????????
Congrats to JJ and Kuffs for coming in second and third place

Hope you took lots of Pics, cause I didn't

Club_award.jpg

Attachments

• Club_award.jpg
    Club_award.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 5
Rich forgot to mention he came in first (y), and he also put a great GTG together in such a short amount of time. So Hats off to Rich. ;D

Josh

Congrats on the trophy's guys.. (y)

Now I guess I will have to mortgage my house to do all the other mods I have been wanting to do, so I can steal the 1st place crown next time.. >:D

Well, I think thats enough from me for tonight. After getting up at 5:30am this morning for the 3 hour drive down, I am exhausted.

There was some stuff for most car fans. Some of these cars you have to see in person (like the red camaro I posted above). The pictures do not do them justice.

It was another great GTG. Thanks to everyone who attended and those who coordinated the GTG on such short notice. It was a great idea Rich! (y) Thanks for bringing it to our attention, and all the work you did.

What were the individual awards for? ???

Looks like you guys showed the AV's off really well and represented the club well! Great job on it!

They put us in our own class! Guess they did not want to hurt the feelings of the other people who had their trucks there. ;)

Since we were therefore a class of our own, we got our own 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophey's.

You guys know I refuse to accept any responsibility for whatever damage to your camera may occur after taking my picture, right? So don't come whining to me when it stops working.

Well, more good times and sunburns. Thanks for setting this up, Rich, and thanks to the folks at Cruising magazine for making us feel welcome.

Congratulations to Greg, Josh, and Rich for taking home some hardware.

Back