• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

North Dakota Members Check in Here!

jnspur

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Welcome North Dakota members! This is a place to check in and let others know your out there! Say 'Hi' Tell us about your AV, and talk about GTGs!

Jnspur

Helllooooooooooooooo!

I work in Grand Forks, ND and should be here for at least another year. G/F is also from ND so even if I manage to escape the frozen tundra I am sure I will be making plenty of future in law visits. LOL

Seeing quite a few AVs here in ND but not that many "friendly" owners. Cruised by a dealership here the other day and saw someone taking delivery of a SOM WBH ....only one other than mine i have seen since getting here. I stopped by to compliment him on his truck and he shot me a dirty look and ignored me when I tried to talk to him. :mad: I have had some nice comments from non AV owners. Also I ran into a store and left the G/F in the truck out front......a guy and his G/F just picked up their new AV (cladded) and he stopped by to look/compliment the truck until his G/F drug him away. Not sure if she was trying to get him away from my truck or my girl. ;)

Anyway.....we make road trips to Kansas City and Minneapolis so I imagine we will run into a few CAFNA members soon enough.

Welcome, win4win! Sorry to hear about attitude. When you're taking one of your road trips, let KC or the Twin Cities know your coming and you should be able to meet up with a much friendlier group of AV people.

Happy Aving
Jen

Im here and Im lovin it.... See many AVs give them the "Thumbs Up" and they just look at me like Im intruding....Im going to start waving and smiling! I think they should give this web address to people when they buy their AV so that they can lighten up!

I'll be the one waving!

Dakota

Welcome to the Club, Dakota! Here is a link to the link to get to the
BROCHURE you can print and use to 'tag' ather AVs in ND! Hopefully you can drum up some interest in the club yourself. There is also one to drop off at dealerships, which I will try to find and add to that link. You are welcome to tell your dealer about the club and ask them to hand out brochures to new owners if you feel comfortable doing that.

So tell us about your AV! What mods you have done, where you have gone... Too bad you missed us in SD late July! :( :C: ;)
Hope to see you around!

Jen

Hi All and welcome new members. I hope everyone had a good holiday. I know I did! (blackchev got me the WAAG rear bumper guard) I hope to see you at a GTG sometime this year. I will be going through the 2004 Region III meet ideas shortly to come up with a list we can vote on. If you would like to see what we have so far and possibly add more...2004 Midwest Regional

Happy AVing,
Jen

Welcome Oricale....Not much activity up here just south of the Canadian line....

Dakota..

Keep watch for posts....

Greetings from West Fargo, ND

Dakotahoss here aka The FSHNGUY

I have a 2004 Silver Birch Z71 Avalanche with Leather, Moonroof and a kickin Bose sound system. I have made some slight changes to my AV just to make it distinctive from all others.

Have seen many AV's around, some of them even all one color including the clading. Is that a special package??

Anyway, I have lots of catchin up to do. Previously I was a Suburban owner, had 5 of them, but would never go back now that I have an Avalanche!!!

Hey all

Checking in from Minot, ND.? Just picked up an 07 Avalanche, Bermuda Blue 4x4 and loving it.? Moved out of a Tahoe and love the Ava.? Working on changing a few things.? I pulled the running boards, added chrome ventvisors, chrome billet grille and am looking into some custom seat covers.?

As i read over previous posts I assured you that ND friendly still exists, just wave and more than likely you'll get a response.

Anyone out there in Minot drop me a line and we can B.S. about our trucks.

Welcome to CAFCNA bluewater70c! Congratulations on your new 07. Maybe you will be able to attend the 2007 Nationals in Rapid City, South Dakota and meet a bunch of other owners.

Happy Av'n,
Todd

Was just seeing whats up and seeing if anyone from here in the fargo/moorhead area want to talk bout some truck customizing hit me up. names shane by the way.

Hey, this is Ryan from Bismarck.  I have a 2002 AV.  Pewter, Z71, leather, aftermarket stereo, dual exhaust, 95,000 miles.  Nothin' special, but I'm workin' on her.  Only had it about two months, but she belonged to my dad before me so she has been in the family since she was a baby (but she's still my baby).  ;) 

Welcome Ryan! Congratulations on the 02 Pewter. If it was your dadas.. I am sure you have a gem on your hands.  (y)

Todd

WILDFIRE said:
welcome azzkikr

love to see some bigger pics of that avatar

here are some pics for you.

1-1.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

24.jpg

3-2.jpg

9-2.jpg

322colorxp.jpg

326colofulxp.jpg

332colorfulxp.jpg

Hey there, another Fargo resident here...azzkikr/Shane, I've seen the green/black Av around town a bunch. You are selling it, right? It is a beauty of a truck.

Just bought an '04 WBH Z71 last weekend.

Welcome RealRedZ71 !

Hello from Grand Forks AFB!! I bought my AV on 14Apr09. It's great, 2003 black - no clad. Definitely a head turner. Moved up to North Dakota due to military assignment. Had to look on the map to figure out where this place actually was. Turned out better than expected. Gets pretty chilly though, I am from Oklahoma.

Welcome jrmccoy88.. Hope you enjoy the site.  (y)

I just notice this new member :welcome: to the club jrmccoy88

Back