• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Dells, Wi In Nov

Especially since you are not old enough to drink!

I will be in the dells that weekend.

I will let you guys know when we make reservations.
As soon as I get everything checked out if R.C. and Kayla can come,
and my brother and his kid.

jakom, I am thinking about November 15th weekend. It's a family thing for me, but am inviting all AVs! Here's the plan so far...
I want to stay at a cheep hotel that likes doggies Friday and Saturday night, drop the kids off all day Saturday at Great Wolf Lodge's water park or one of the other big ones, hang out at Nigs!!! So far about the best hotel price I found was $50 for that wekend. Do you know of anything better?

I'll see what I can do. I'll also try to get you as many free passes/discounts for whatever is still open. $50 is a pretty good deal for around the dells, even in the off-season, but i'll check around.

Thanks, jakom!

Is anybody interested in a fun winter get-away?

I started planning this trip with family, but if anybody else wants to go hang out at one of the Water Parks with us you are welcome to! I will have 2 14 year olds with me, my brother and his 6 year old son.
I might sneek away to 'have a swig a Nigs' (a 'famous' local tavern)for a while... and if anybody wants to join me they are welcome!
Indoor Water Parks
Great Wolf Lodge$35/person if not staying at hotel
Kalaharithink it's the same price

Water Parks in November in Wisconsin?? Jen are you crazy OR do they have indoor water parks up that way??

Butch

Blackchev and I were going to go this coming weekend, but his son's grades are not up there so the ex-wife will not let him go. We may try to do this again in Jan - Feb or so.

Back