• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

AK GTG

Hmmmm :rolleyes:. I'm kinda new here so i don't know whats involved in a GTG. I myself LOVE to drive my AV. So i'm up for a road trip to Hatchers or Keni or If thats to much, I'd even enjoy
a Saturday meet at a park for a BBQ locally...
Just interested in meeting other AV drivers and checking out all the
differant mods and ideas.
I'm open for about anything..
What do you Av drivers like to do?

It usually takes 3 AV'rs to sign a blood oath with one another to meet somewhere, anywhere. once we even had 4! You missed a good time Tate. We want a meet , thats good. Maybe we should meet at Safe-way on Huffman, LOL, saturday the 25th. Is the Zoo open? Burn some ribs at an Anchorage AV'rs place? Volunteers, Come on folks I need a reason to clean the inside of my Av...............besides the smell.....

Jon

The 25th would be good for me since I leave that following Monday. Anyone else wanna meet up then? Any ideas?

well folks were aiming at meeting Saturday, october 25th. Chris sugested lunch at Hooters And my wife will let me go!

Ok - here is the plan ....
Sat. Oct 25th, 1 p.m. Anchorage Hooters at Tudor and Old Seward for lunch. Meet, eat and paw over each others trucks. Then convoy to a great place for pictures of all the trucks - to be posted here afterward.
We're thinking maybe a pull off area of Turnagain arm - water and mountains in background .... but we are open for suggestions !
Any one want to add anything to the agenda ?????

So far it looks like 5 trucks in attendance - Alaska_AV, Arctic-AK-AV, AlaskanAV, Tate_Chelsey, and Jeff ( Black AV from Kenai.)
Everybody is welcome ! The more the merrier !

is this GTG gonna be an owner thing or are wifes/girlfriends and kids also in attendance?
Just trying to get a feel for things.

Bring the wives and kids:) Its about the truck....I normally have my wife and 3 kids in tow ;D they are going to miss this one :6:

Chris

Mrs. Alaska_AV here - yes, our daughter and myself (the wife) will be in tow, we have a 9 yr old - hope Hooters is not to bad to take her too. Hubby promises "it's just a restaurant" .

Well we all had a great time... Thank you all for showing up

The crew in Hooters
hoot1.JPG

Attachments

• hoot1.JPG
    hoot1.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 2
Thanks to all who came out. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting the new folks! I guess the next one is in Kenai.

Hay Jeff your truck is smoking, that new MAS rocks >:D

Attachments

• what_mud.jpg
    what_mud.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2
How's it go'in I'm new to the group. AV is only a month old. So, any body comming down to Soldotna? Or as the rest of the state says "Slowdotna"...

Back