• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Colorado/Rocky Mtn Area Av'ers with Snowmobiles

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Well after reading through the Far North and Canada's sledding GTG thread...

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?board=30;action=display;threadid=15032

I was wondering how many Av owner's out there in Colorado or Greater Rocky Mtn area have snowmobiles and might be interested in a winter sledding GTG? :0:

Like MeanGreenAv's family... my family has a place in the northern mountains near Rabbit Ears Pass (a prime powder sledding area btw) and is near Steamboat Springs, Colorado for you skiers and snowboarders. We also have five sleds but I only have one 2 place trailer... so that would hinder me hauling my sleds somewhere (unless I can borrow a neighbor's 4 place trailer that is... (y)). I can check into rental possibilities in the Steamboat area for those that would be interested. Let me know what everyone thinks.

Well no replies yet and this has only been viewed what 10 times so I'll bring this back to the active 24 hour list... ;D

I don't know maybe I've caught ygmn's thread killing virus? :eek:

Back