• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Anyone get any Audio/Video gifts this morn?

DS

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Merry Christmas all!
Any of you folks get a stack of amps or bunch of subs? Hope Santa treated you all well......and if you have anything left over, PM me for my address ;D

Bought the wife an Sony Mavica CD 500. I guess I've been to naughty because all I asked for was XM for my Avy and no XM box for me under the tree.

I just opened a rear view camera setup with a color screen - Santa was good to me

I'm to get it mounted on my 2500 next week

Sounds like you all had a good Christmas!

For those with digi cams.......wife shower pics are mandatory now! >:D

My boy got a PS2 portable monitor....

Now I will install a invertor today in avy so he can play....

Yakmar said:
What is THAT supposed to mean?? :8: :6:

Just messin with ya buddy....... just don't think the wifey would like her pics all over the web!! 'Cause you always say you love Kimmy right!! Just lookin out buddy.

You can never get the right emotional tone in typed words I always say...

Bonedog

Yakmar said:
Kew Kew....... my Apologies to you for taking it incorrectly..... :love: , I just messin with the ppl in generall..... I would NEVER post pics of Kimmy or anyone else in a manner that was inappropriate (and NO, me in my BOXERS is not inappropriate cause I wear them to TIm Hortons for coffee as well!! :p )

:) (y) :D

:love: nuthin but love for ya Yak :love:

ygmn said:
My boy got a PS2 portable monitor....

Now I will install a invertor today in avy so he can play....

Took me like 4 hours....and the dayum thing does not work...shows fault inside....Argggggggggggg

This after IU moved the power switch, lights and outlets argggggggggggg

X-Mas Gift ...

SONY 53' Projection TV (HK53V100) :love:

"Life IS NOw!!!"

Yakmar said:
*hehe*
*hehehehe*
*bwahahahahaha*

Yep, das fa real!!! We Rox!!!

(y)

It's all in good fun Yak. I guess I could threaten to make you my "jail buddy" (see word association thread) if you don't post them... ;D

IF ya guys need to gab....try the bar......some members may get upset of the hijacking of threads......

Back