• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Spring Break Nationals-Daytona-any of you competing/going?

DS

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
So how about it fellows?

I noticed in a thread a while back that a few of you mentioned heading to Daytona for SBN. Any of you competing?

I will be there, you can probably catch me hanging around the MA Audio booth, What are the dates of it this year?

Hay everyone.. Yes I will be there. I stay at the Maryann Inn Best western every year about two blooks from the show, My truck will be in the outside Jl audio booth or the Falcon tire booth with my new Enkei's on.. Hope to see alot of you down there..
Chad we will kidnap you at that point and bring you up to the falls GTG in june LOL Glenn Enkei Avalanche

Yak did you here this he said we could kidnap Chad..
Let's do it!!!! Hay Chad see you in March Kid..

So will there be a big GTG down at Daytona this year? Great pics can be taken on the beach for 5 bucks.. Lets do it..

Glenn Enkei Avalanche

enkeiavalanche said:
So will there be a big GTG down at Daytona this year? Great pics can be taken on the beach for 5 bucks.. Lets do it..

Glenn Enkei Avalanche

I am in if there is one (y)

I just made my Res for the Hotel that I stay in every year. One of the last rooms.. I will be there Thur the 25th and go home on the 29th..
I hope to see alot of you Fla Av'ers there.. Glenn

OviedoAV said:
enkeiavalanche said:

Glenn Enkei Avalanche

I am in if there is one (y)
I'd drive up for the day. Is there a coordinator in Daytona, or is this going to have to be another one of these "informal" things? :rolleyes: ;)

hey chad2fw, perhaps you should hold off trying to coordinate another GTG until AFTER you finish coordinating the one this weekend, LOL :D

;)

I'm not coordinating this one...

It would be at Dave and Busters if I was coordinating :rolleyes:

I'm doing the cruise...We'll have to cruise the beach at DTB.

chad2fw said:
I'm not coordinating this one...

It would be at Dave and Busters if I was coordinating :rolleyes:

I'm doing the cruise...We'll have to cruise the beach at DTB.

Oh wow, Dave and Busters! I love's me some D&B........you can't go wrong with alcohol and arcade games. If only they had strippers and a DJ it would be like heaven and I'd just live there. >:D

I might be going... still deciding if my mentality/alchol/and spring break would work well together >:D You really have to know me to know what I mean

Seriously though... I might. I have to sit down with a calander and my boss and figure this one out.

Bonedog

Does anybody live near the Daytona area that might have a spear room for two people for the first part of the week..? ???

Heh, my dads place is booked, by me :) Im staying with my dad in ormond beach, yeah im going to SBN, but you already knew that and im not even a chevy owner, but still i'll be there, shooting the glow-off this year, i volunteered, dont know why but i did.

enkeiavalanche
your truck going to be at the jl both?

if so would you like a free set of s/s mirror av letters for your truck at the show
all i would ask is to put some bussiness cards on your truck

let me know thanks
chris

Back