Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
10/25/14 07:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GM RPO Codes-FYI  (Read 1900 times)
AVid
CAFCNA 2008 Supporting Member

Awards
« on: 12/31/03 07:47 AM »

Here is a link to a complete list of GM's RPO codes. HERE

It is in .pdf format and is about 104 pages long. For those who are new or don't know, the RPO codes that are specific to your vehicle are on a sticker in your glovebox.

The only codes that are added every year are generally for colors and for new options that have never been offered before on any GM vehicle. For example, C49 is a rear window defogger, that is the RPO for that option on every GM car and Truck.

So, if you need specific info about your Av, here it is.  thumbs_up
« Last Edit: 12/31/03 07:48 AM by AVid » Logged
ygmn
Administrator

Insert Funny Text Here _______________ .

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 12/31/03 08:44 AM »

cool and thanks.......

Thread Killer ... After I post they die?
2002 Pewter Z66 - Sept 2001
CAFCNA Album
LSU BABY!
YANKEES BABY!
SAINTS BABY!
msheldon

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 01/05/04 04:14 PM »

More RPO Codes:
http://www.gm-trucks.com/RPO_index.shtml

These will be more specific to the Av than the previous doc, but it's not complete. Even with the combination of the two, I come up with the following codes that I can't find a description for:

AL0 AXP B41 MSL NT9 1SZ 6GK 691 7GK

2003 2500 2WD, 4.10, SnugTop XUV Cap, Jordan Ultima brake controller, Full-time Amber DRLs, All four on high, Equal-i-zer Hitch, RVCams video rear-view system, Pacer Hi-Five running lights, greyhound hood ornament, Putnam XDR Class V hitch receiver, Timbren SES Helper Springs, in-bed side-pocket hatches, Mag-Hytec differential cover.
2005 Skyline Rampage 257 Toy Hauler, dual 6v batteries, solar charger.
AVnAZ

I love the Chevy Avalanche!

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 01/05/04 10:59 PM »

This is good, thanks, Karma to you.
PUNISHER

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 01/06/04 02:12 AM »

thanx.  i have a sheet of paper that was inside my glove box with a list of codes on it.   this will help decifer them.  i need to remember where i put it now. banghead  or i could just go to the glove box and copy the one stuck to the glove box door i guess.

AVALANCHE PICS
-traded 02 Z-66 for an 04 DBM Z-71
-traded 04 DBM Z-71 for a Lexus IS250
GTG's-DE, VA, TX, GA, MD, SC
slfairless

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 01/06/04 08:51 AM »

If there are any codes that you can not find in that PDF file you can post them here and I will tell you what option it is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: