• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

GM RPO Codes-FYI

AVid

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Here is a link to a complete list of GM's RPO codes. HERE

It is in .pdf format and is about 104 pages long. For those who are new or don't know, the RPO codes that are specific to your vehicle are on a sticker in your glovebox.

The only codes that are added every year are generally for colors and for new options that have never been offered before on any GM vehicle. For example, C49 is a rear window defogger, that is the RPO for that option on every GM car and Truck.

So, if you need specific info about your Av, here it is. (y)

cool and thanks.......

More RPO Codes:
http://www.gm-trucks.com/RPO_index.shtml

These will be more specific to the Av than the previous doc, but it's not complete. Even with the combination of the two, I come up with the following codes that I can't find a description for:

AL0 AXP B41 MSL NT9 1SZ 6GK 691 7GK

thanx. i have a sheet of paper that was inside my glove box with a list of codes on it. this will help decifer them. i need to remember where i put it now. :E: or i could just go to the glove box and copy the one stuck to the glove box door i guess.

If there are any codes that you can not find in that PDF file you can post them here and I will tell you what option it is.

Back