• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Memphis TN Members Please Sign in Here

rreidAV03

SM 2003
If all of our Memphis Area Members could sign in here so that I have a way of notifying everyone of our GTG's it would be a big help ;)

Also if you could PM me your email address if it is not included in your profile I could then put you on my mailing list (not spam) for updates and upcoming events (y)

Thanks
Bob

Damn, I reckon I am still a member as well (did the cruise to Bozo's BBQ last Feb!).

WTH is everyone?
RA

TN Area Members we have a couple of upcoming GTG's planned:

1) We are trying to find out how many members would be interested in having a remote locking tailgate modding GTG?

2) There is a Paris, TN Landing REGIONAL GTG April 30 & May 1

Please post your intrerest here for both of these GTG's

TIA ;)
Bob

We are in for the Paris Landing trip...what about a convoy?

Not sure about the remote tailgate mod...maybe. I do have some painting to finish now that it is warming up. I would definately like to meet you before Paris, though.

Looks like Murman should be here soon, too.

Let me know,
Les

fly nAVy said:
We are in for the Paris Landing trip...what about a convoy?

Not sure about the remote tailgate mod...maybe. I do have some painting to finish now that it is warming up. I would definately like to meet you before Paris, though.

Looks like Murman should be here soon, too.

Let me know,
Les

fly nAVy,

My plan for transfer...

23 Mar, depart CHAFEE ;D
24 Mar, arrive Louisville, KY, RIDE HOME IN AN AV!!! ;D
26 Mar, son graduates RTC, DRIVE TO GLAKES IN AN AV!!! >:D
27 Mar, rtn to Hartford, KY, MORE AV TIME!!! >:D
28 Mar, WASH THE AVs!!! :3:
29 Mar, check in Millington, YEP, AV time, commence leave :D
02 Apr, return Millington, commence house hunting leave, find a place to
live, move stuff to TN, returning for work 12Apr. ;)

I will be driving up to Paris landing, while my family drives down, we are meeting there for the weekend. (y) I will be pulling a camper when I go to Paris Landing

When would the tail gate mod GTG occur? I will be a Geo Bach at NSA and commute on the weekends to Kentucky...

Aloha,
Murman :cool:

I'm still here. Just not on much. Running my local racing website for Memphis area car/truck enthusiasts has me so busy. Planning some Memphis events soon?

Nothing this weekend, sorry :(

But our next BIG GTG will be at the end of the month April 30th - May1st at Paris Landing ;D THIS IS ONE GTG THAT YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS ;)

SportRedavy said:
A (y)NY GTG'S GOING ON THIS WEEKEND IN MEMPHIS? ;)

This isn't a Chevy Avalanche GTG this weekend, but my web site, Memphis Racing Scene, is holding a cookout at Shelby Farms. Last year we had hundreds of people show up. Here's a link to the details on the event:

http://www.memphisracingscene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15115

You must be a member of the site to read in our forums, but its free. Maybe my new Avalanche buddies in Memphis could join us?

Hype
Why don't you start a new thread and post all of the details for this upcoming event for us to view?

Thanks
Bob ;)

TNAV said:
Hype
Why don't you start a new thread and post all of the details for this upcoming event for us to view?

Thanks
Bob ;)

Ooops. Can someone split off my topic? I'll post a new one if not. I hate hijackers, and I just hijacked :8:

Newbee here, I am from the memphis/Arlington/galloway area, but I live in Nashville, the wife and I hope to move home soon to west Tn area. I could meet up with you guys sometimes. ;)

Back