• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Who has the most miles on there AV??

yellowz71

SM 2004
I was just wondering how many miles people had on there truck

I have only had my 6 months, and I am 9000.

Has anyone hit 75,000,80,000 or so on

I don't think I have the most but I do have one of the oldest, On my driveway June 1st (y)01" (53,000 on it now) It was off the road for 2 months to build system.

Enkei Av

Got ya all beat ;)

02' 54554 This morning ;)

(It's our only vehicle and my wife goes to school in a different city 2 times a week :eek:)

RGUARD

got mine end of April '03. Will turn 22,000 this week :cautious: (misquoted as 23k in another thread...oops). At this rate, my Av is going to be very well used in no time :6:

I'd think there has got to be someone with 80 or 100k on one by now.

I have not seen anyone post higher mileage than mine (a little over 77,200 as of right now).

I think that AvaLance is over 76K by now, so Pilot or AvaLance may overtake this dubious title.

I probably have one of the lowest usage rate per year miles on this site. You people really get good use out of your Avs! :love: Mine is coming up on it's two-year birthday in 3 weeks and it has 24,500 miles.

yellowz71 said:
I was just wondering how many miles people had on there truck

I have only had my 6 months, and I am 9000.

Has anyone hit 75,000,80,000 or so on

Mine is about a month shy of it's first year and has 7350 Miles on it. I really doubt that it'll make it to the 75 trillion mile mark!

Mine is a 2002, bought October 2001: 46,751 miles this morning. It's not as many as some of you guys but I do USE it a lot!

Mike Melnick

03 with 26,589

Hey DOOFIVE, Im going up to Old Forge for some snowmobiling this weekend and my buddy bailed out and I need a riding buddy. Let me know.

enkeiavalanche said:
I don't think I have the most but I do have one of the oldest, On my driveway June 1st (y)01" (53,000 on it now) It was off the road for 2 months to build system.

Enkei Av

Mine came out of the same batch as Glenn's, so did Goo's BTW.

I'm just under 50,000.

David

Adopted: 22 September 2001 with 6 miles on odometer

Miles: 40243 miles as of 1:38PM Central time.

Only problem was the cracked rear window frame.....other than that...absolutley no problems accept for the dumb things I do to it....hehehe

Back