• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

RETIREMENT Cruise

bowtie-racing

Charter Member
OKay all here is my trip from El Paso Tx to Honesdale Pa... Here are the plans for this summers trip.
16 June
I will be leaving El Paso TX
Driving up hwy54 to I40.
Stopping in Amarillo TX at the LaQuinya Inn around 600pm
17 JuneDriving to Springfield MO
Laquinta INN around 600pm and I will be going to Pro Bass Shop
18 June
Driving to some place in Ohio.
This has changed due to other commitments that I have to do for family.

19 June
I should be on the road ( I 80) in PA to I 81 and home

Have to say this GO NOLE

Pete

I do not know what do you all think have this planned down to the day.. LOL

I know my family is ready and I hope it works out and everyone in Florida will be nice to me. The wife is from Ft Myers, I am from northeast Pa.

I hope that some of you all will get out to a dinner or something.

Pete

I've got you down on my calendar for dinner in Canton. I think GoldBowTie plans to meet us too.

--OldVMer

I got it... Dinner in canton. We should be done at the Fottball hall around dinner time.. I will get into canton around noon and check into the hotel and then go to the hall.

Canton should be fun. Let me know if you all want to BBQ or go out.

Pete

I am there. as time gets closer I will email you with my Cell phone number so I can call you all and make plans where to meet.

I would not mind meeting at my hotel and drive to a place to eat. The Avs can go first and then my wifes van. should be fun.

Pete

The OCC trip is almost in place.

Date and time is just a email away. waitting to see what day is good for them.

Pete

bowtie-racing said:
The OCC trip is almost in place.

Date and time is just a email away. waitting to see what day is good for them.

Pete

Pete....will you have a little time for Tybee Island?

a "T I girl" (aka Wiki's dream) was cruising with Jessie James in her H2 last week. ;D The American Legion Post used by STI was the "T I" hot spot for JJ.

MIKE

Tinman I will try to fit it. I do not see anything wrong with it but will have to se when we get there.

Here is some info on OCC.
Thinking of a Saturday maybe July. maybe the weekend after the 4th.

here is the Address to there shop. that way you can lookit up on mapquest to see how far it is for anyone to drive.

Orange County Choppers
27 Stone Castle Road
Rock Tavern, NY 12575

But would be great to see a few Av's drive up to there shop. it would be greater to see us driving down the road with a few of them on bikes.

Pete

Just thought I would say ( and all servise members will know this one.)

100 Days SHORT. until the cruise starts.

Just think on Wedesday I am a double digit miget.

Pete

Kim and Tiger from NC adding there names to the meet in mooresville on the 25th with a Cruise to DEI on Monday the 26th.

so far 3 Av's

By the way do you think Micheal will drive his AV to work on Monday?

Pete

Bowtie I am nine miles south of Cinn. Oh.
I live in Florence, Ky. The Kentucky group and the Southwest Ohio people could meet up with you on your journey northward.
Send me an e-mail. Tell me what you think.

You have mail.

I hope we can do a dinner Saturday night or even a cruise up to Canton. I know the Canton Gang is talking Dinner might do the FHF. That would look cool, 10 or more Av's pulling in.... LOL

Pete

okay so Dinner in Florence, Ky. Saturday night around 6:30pm the 19th of june got it..
I hope a few will be able to drive to Cincinnati with me.

If not it will be a great dinner with new friends.

thanks

Pete

trip is in the works to OCC shop in Rock Tavern NY for the 26th if June 2004 or the 10 July 2004. plans are to meet 15 miles south of Rock Tavern NY on I 84.
Lord Vader and I are talking now.

I will call OCC soon and set this up I would like to see us cruuising down the road with a few Av's and there Choppers..

Pete

OKay More info O.C.C. is in the bag. trying to set up a meeting and just a few min of photos and hand shakes.

The date are on... PLease let me know how many trucks we have that would like to go incase they ask.

June 26th or July 10th.

Pete

Attachments

• fire-bike_thumb.jpg
    fire-bike_thumb.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 4
I will get the truck on the road for either of those dates because they are in close proxcimity. The lift might not be done but I will have everything else in by then probably. Bow-tie Count me and my rig in.

Bonedog

Thatis what I am talking about . NJ stepping up.. how many more can we do. Lord is all over it we talked for about 3 hours one night and I HOPE this will be as cool as the Florida guys are doing down there.

The New York guys need to get in this too.. It is about 1.5 hours from Northeast PA where I am coming from Lord said it was about 2 hours. so I know we can make this a 11:00am meet time on I-84 and then 15 min later be at O.C.C.

you never know we might get on there TV Show. Bikes and trucks go hand and hand. lol I think.

Lord and I said it would be cool if they where not doing anything that we could cruise with them bikes and trucks.. now who would not like a photo like that.??

Pete

Back