• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Sunday July, 4th 2004 [ It is time to start planning.... ]

Alaska_AV.

Cruise Coord
SM 2003
Passing this along here. This is on TOB as well.

From the desk of Arctic-AK-AV;
OK Alaska Avers...I know it is a long way out , Heres the deal, 4th of July parade in Kenai...Start saving your money....take a few days off if you have to....I would like all the Alaskan Avers in Kenai on the 4th... Now whats in it for you??? If we get a few of you down here.. Ill take you guys and gals fishing on the Mighty KENAI RIVER. There will be several photo ops around the local area... My well Known B-B-Q, light to moderate offroading......This is the biggest Parade in the local area

Last years blast link!
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?board=30;action=display;threadid=14330;start=msg231833#msg231833

Alaska_AV. said:
Passing this along here. This is on TOB as well.

From the desk of Arctic-AK-AV;
OK Alaska Avers...I know it is a long way out , Heres the deal, 4th of July parade in Kenai...Start saving your money....take a few days off if you have to....I would like all the Alaskan Avers in Kenai on the 4th... Now whats in it for you??? If we get a few of you down here.. Ill take you guys and gals fishing on the Mighty KENAI RIVER. There will be several photo ops around the local area... My well Known B-B-Q, light to moderate offroading......This is the biggest Parade in the local area

Last years blast link!
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?board=30;action=display;threadid=14330;start=msg231833#msg231833
I'm tempted for the fishing! A guided fishing trip in Alaska...

The Fish are big and the AV's are bigger ;D... Reading the replys I guess I better get some back up gear......come one come all.....

Bump up! guess we have a boat now. Less swimming >:D

Here is a picture of a six inch fish, we measure between the eyes!

Attachments

• rogers.jpg
    rogers.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1
coming up for air :7:

come on Post!!!!!!
I want to see 2 new posts by june! comeon folks, we can do this! >:D

OK guys it is time to kick this in the butt... I need some serious interest! Sounds like I got more intrested canadians...LOL and yes the fishing will be good!
Im working on a timeline and schedule this evening.. Ill post it tommorow......

Chris

Thats 8847 miles for me round trip. It would cost me about $1100 in gas. Oh yeah, I would have to stop and get an oil change too.

MR. Smith....Ill change your oil, Free of charge... and you could bring home some of the most desired fish in the free world:)

OK :7: :7: :7:

Due to lack of intrest....this GTG is called off :C: :C: :C:
I cannot believe that the alaska crew isnt jumping on this. I tried guys

Chris :E:

Back