• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

The Grand Avenue Grill Wisconsin Rapids

Biggie_hayward

Date: April, 24 2004

Hello Everyone Its Almost Spring And That Means GTGS! I Found A Nice Location Its In The Middle Of Wi! So Min Members Could Possibly Make This One Also
The Grand Avenue Grill

451 East Grand Avenue Wisc. Rapids, WI 54494

The Grand Avenue Grill serving the finest cuisine in a casual setting, The Grand Avenue Grill
is located in The Hotel Mead. Offering breakfast,lunch, and dinner and an outstanding Sunday Brunch,
The Grand Avenue Grill features a variety of entrees like hand-cut angus Steaks, fresh seafood, and
delicious BBQ ribs. The specials change weekly to reflect the chef's creative whims, always using the
freshest ingredients. The impressive wine list will complement any selection. The Grand Avenue Grill is
an ideal place for romantic dinner, social gatherings, or business meetings.
Serving Breakfast Mon-Sat 6:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Sun 6:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. Brunch 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Lunch Tues-Fri 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Dinner Mon-Thur5 p.m.-9 p.m.
Fri & Sat 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Closed Sun

Bus Phone: 715-422-7000

Bus Fax: 715-422-7064

www.hotelmead.com

Copy Paste List...
1.Mdz66/Biggie
2.chevy4x4trucks (depending on date)

I would be interested in heading out there, maybe make it an overnight thing or something, or actually that's only about an hour and a half north of the dells.

Keep me informed.

Biggie said:
What Happened To THe Wi Area ???
I am here. I was gone for a week. Family vacation to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. I have not had a chance to check this out fully, but it sounds like it may work. I will update soon.

Dan

I am not going to be able to make it. I have to go to a wedding for my cousin.

Sorry.

I have been waiting for another gtg, but I guess I will have to keep waiting.

Dan

Can't make that date either. My weekends are pretty booked until the end of the semester. After May 13th my schedule becomes a lot more open.

Back