• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Montgomery County Avs

imaniguana

Charter Member
SM 2004
SM 2003
Let us know if you're from Montgomery County.

I used to live in the West Point / North Wales area. I may be moving back.

;DSpotted a Black AV on Lansdale Ave with Amber DRL's on Tuesday the 20th. So there are more of us in Lansdale. Also he is the first one of spotted with the ambers :) ;) :D

Lance6902,
Your AV is unmistakeable, AWESOME!, I will recognize you immediatly!
Roundman

I was headed westbound on Sumneytown Pike today around 5:45pm, approaching Kulpsville, and a dark colored Av with amber DRLs passed me going eastbound. Was that anyone here?

I'm in Blue Bell. Got my AV last year and have been loving it ever since. Great for work and play... Now I should get those amber DRLs to make a statement, huh?

Attachments

• Fit-PARKING_TEST_003.jpg
    Fit-PARKING_TEST_003.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 129
Harleysville, PA
2003 Charcoal Grey Metallic Z71

Wasn't me on Sumneytown Pike :) ;)

Franconia Township checking in.

I took home my Arrival Blue Z-71 WBH on Saturday. It had only 6 miles on it when I took it on a test drive.

This is a terrible picture from a really cheap digital camera, but I love my Avalanche.

I had to drive all the way to Bordentown, NJ to get it. Ed Flanagan is the internet sales manager at Bob Maguire Chevrolet. He gave me a great deal, about the same that Gearhead is giving down in Texas.

:B:

Attachments

• ABMz71Av.jpg
    ABMz71Av.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 127
Yesterday around 5:20pm, I saw an Arrival Blue heading east toward West Point on Sumneytown Pike, with a Club sticker on the back window. Who are you?

Ok, OK,

I am in Wyndmoor, PA which is near Flourtown and just outside of Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia PA.

I count myself as both Montco and Philly.

You can usually see me up and down 309 and on the East West Turnpike in a LPM (light pewter metallic), with a K40 on the roof.

Polar

Just sold my house in Waterford Greene. Stuck in Summer Chase apartments near Lewis Road until my house is ready in Lower Pottsgrove. The color is white.

i'm a new member ,just  joined  today. i live in lansdale also and i own a 03 av pewter silver 4x4, 33 bfg at's , cat back exhaust, cold air intake, superchip programmer, sunvisor, limo tint on all windows, ski rack, smoked bug shield,smoked vent visors, alpine cd sound system w/ infinity speakers, white avalanche window decal. : :B:

Welcome to the club. Your one of the many pewter av's on montco.
have one myself. havent seen a lifted one here yet though. which infinity speakers do you have?

Back