• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

So how was SBN18 in Daytona this year?

DS

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
How did Daytona treat all of you folks that made the trip to the Spring Break Nationals? Everyone in IASCA that I've talked to said the show/contest was great this year, so hopefully the CAFCNA crew's experience was just as good. I almost had a chance to swing into Daytona on Sunday on the way home from Orlando, but the wife and I went to see the Crystal Method Sat night and didn't get in bed until 3ish AM, so needless to say, we slept a little late Sunday morning.

Oh well, maybe next time! ;)

ps......I've noticed everyone seems a little underwhelmed regarding the JL Stealthgate's performance, which is quite odd for one of their products, especially one holding a pair of respectable subs. What's the scoop on this system?

Well I just got my pics back.. Lets just say i was next to the stage... >:D It was a big show this year I think everyone got what they paid for. Nobody got in to Rob's Av to relly listen to the new JL box with the seats up. I did see that the best SPL Cars and trucks had the OHIO GENERATOR ALTERNATORS in them.. I saw a ton of Alpine and Eclipse and some Pioneer heads. For SQ the best still had MBQ in them.

enkeiavalanche said:
Nobody got in to Rob's Av to relly listen to the new JL box with the seats up.

Crap, I did not know that we were allowed to sit in it. The doors were closed the entire time we were standing around it, I am sure that with the seats up it would hit a lot harder then it was... I like the set up, I just can't affored that thing... It will be a BIG seller for the EXT though I bet since most EXT owners are drug dealers! LoL J/K... Not all of them are... >:D

enkeiavalanche said:
NOW NOW Aries Not all deal in drugs some are Singers or plumbers....LOL ;D

Hey what do Drugs have to do with being a plumber ;D LOL I'm a Plumber and I dont get to drive and EXT

Josh

Your not one of those great smelling GEM plumbers, are you? If so, do old ladies really offer brownies to you?

Back