• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

North Louisiana Avs

hey Comatt,

I just moved here not to long ago, and im going to go pick up my "new" 02 black Z71 this next weekend. Are there any other members from the local area?

comatt said:
Any Shreveport area Av owners out their?
Hey, Comatt
Looks like things might be coming together up there. You've been looking long enough. Welcome to abuelito and sinasasin. Try to gather everone up and we can maybe meet in Alexandria or somewhere in the middle in June. May is out for me, too much going on.

Kajun :B:

I am from West Monroe, La and visit about 2 or 3 times a year. I dont see alot of AVs in the area. Good luck.

I'm a new member and I will be in Natchitoches Parish this weekend for the holiday. There will be a car show sunday and would be nice to roll in with a few Avs. Let me know if anyone game.

Im here. I just got a red 03 avalanche Z71 last monday. It was the one parked at red river chevrolet on airline. I have seen a nice blue or black lifted av Z71. Does anyone know who that is.

HESS

Congrats on purchasing your toy, and welcome to club. Comatt and few are from shreveport area. There is firework cruise to Eunice that few of us will be there. you guys should have GTG there. check it out.

justin

Z71HESSS said:
Im here. I just got a red 03 avalanche Z71 last monday. It was the one parked at red river chevrolet on airline. I have seen a nice blue or black lifted av Z71. Does anyone know who that is.

HESS
Hess, welcome to the club. There are several members in the Shreveport area. Keep in touch with us guys down on the south side, maybe we can meet somewhere sometime.

;DWelcome all you North Louisiana AVers, sounds like you are getting a good start to getting some people together, Us Souhtern guys are having a little GTG this Saturday in Eunice (all day) come if & when you can!!! The location is at Fireworks Magic at the Eunice Plaza on US 190 West ! Drop on by if you get down that way!!
Regards Tangi Cowboy

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I just got back from a long road trip, I went home to upstate NY. The Avy was a lot more comfortable to ride in than my camaro. I seen a lot of Avs on the road, but it seems like there are a lot more down here in the south. ???
I need to start modding my ave though. What kind of exhaust are you all using.

Thanks
HESS

Z71HESSS said:
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I just got back from a long road trip, I went home to upstate NY. The Avy was a lot more comfortable to ride in than my camaro. I seen a lot of Avs on the road, but it seems like there are a lot more down here in the south. ???
I need to start modding my ave though. What kind of exhaust are you all using.

Thanks
HESS

you should try first mods that is amber DRL and cheapest. I will get flowmaster 40s install tomorrow or next day at muffler shop.

Next time you LA people have a GTG, let me know. I live in AR, Little Rock, but used to live in NO for 7 years. You guys party better and more often...

Jay,

Sure will man...I myself will be out of town from July 9-18, but I am hoping we can have something end of July to Aug.

Mud!

Hello all north Louisiana AVers. I am reviving this old thread. I had a phone conversation last night with a new member called "asteca" from Shreveport. He is very interested to get some GTG activity started in the area. Anyone from the Shreveport area who reads this please post here to help him out. Anything we can do here in south Louisiana to help, just let us know. Check out Greater New Orleans Avalanche Club for any information in the south Louisiana area.

Kajun66 said:
Hello all north Louisiana AVers. I am reviving this old thread. I had a phone conversation last night with a new member called "asteca" from Shreveport. He is very interested to get some GTG activity started in the area. Anyone from the Shreveport area who reads this please post here to help him out. Anything we can do here in south Louisiana to help, just let us know. Check out Greater New Orleans Avalanche Club for any information in the south Louisiana area.

Yea! What he said!

Kajun66 said:

Hello, I'm new to the site and I live in Shreveport.

Kajun66 said:

Bump

Back