• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any Oklahoma GTG?

dprg644

SM 2005
Does anyone know of any upcoming GTG in Oklahoma? I really would like to go to some GTG's, but it seems there is nothing shown in the future anywhere close.

Also is there any local Av clubs??????

Trying to get something going, its just been hectic with work. I have also been trying to organize the AV club in OK, can't do it alone however. There was another helping out, but haven't heard from him since Dec 03.

It would be great if Arkansas and OK could do a combined GTG! I live right on the border of the two states.

okrednk, let me know what you need and I will help ya any way I can. I really would like to get a local club going. If you want to try to put something together PM me and let me know. I know both the owner of Top and Strips and Northcutt Chevy and maybe they would be interested??? Maybe you and I can contact them to see. I don't see anything even happening in OKC!

I notice a bunch of AV's in town and think that we could do all right, but ya never know. So far I think that it is just you and I ??? in town that are members.

dprg644 said:
okrednk, let me know what you need and I will help ya any way I can. I really would like to get a local club going. If you want to try to put something together PM me and let me know. I know both the owner of Top and Strips and Northcutt Chevy and maybe they would be interested??? Maybe you and I can contact them to see. I don't see anything even happening in OKC!

I notice a bunch of AV's in town and think that we could do all right, but ya never know. So far I think that it is just you and I ??? in town that are members.
You know you can count on me for any help you guys need up there

dprg644 said:

Sounds good there will be a PM coming soon. Also, there is another individual I work with that has a Blue AV and she is supposed to join soon. There are others in the state that want to participate they just haven't chimed in.

Dave02Z66 said:
dprg644 said:

Always Dave. Thanks.

Hey see if you can get a hold of OkieRon. Didn't he give you his phone number?

dprg644 said:
Let work on getting a multi-state GTG???

That will work, I am extremly busy with everything going on at the same time. If you would like to take the reins and get something going that would be great. Let me know.

I haven't been able to make any gtb, but would love to, been busy working on my 70 mach 1 Mustang.....It is my current project!

okrednk said:
Dave02Z66 said:
dprg644 said:

Always Dave. Thanks.

Hey see if you can get a hold of OkieRon. Didn't he give you his phone number?
I dont have it that I know of

sooners2win said:
I haven't been able to make any gtb, but would love to, been busy working on my 70 mach 1 Mustang.....It is my current project!
um shouldn't the AV always be the current project? >:D

When are we meeting???? Where??? I need to get my mod list a little longer so the boss will let me work on knocking it back down to one page..... >:D

I live in south Oklahoma City

and just picked up my new Dark Blue Metallic AV
(had a hard time letting the '03 go, but when the
hail smacked it I took the Insurance check and swapped
for the new one :D )

BlueMonster said:

Sorry to hear you lost your '03.... but glad to got to upgrade!!!!!

rexbandit said:
I'd like to be in if we get something going. Time's my enemy right now but I am keeping track of the goings on.

Does the weekend of the 5th of June work out for you? If not I know there are a few who can't make the next few weekends after that.

We can always look at the last weekend of May but I have a feeling its going to be busy for everyone to. Its Memorial Day weekend.

Let me know about the 5th.

Okie_Ron said:
When are we meeting???? Where??? I need to get my mod list a little longer so the boss will let me work on knocking it back down to one page..... >:D

I second that notion. I have like 10 pages right now and no funds to support it. Man I hate bills.

BlueMonster said:

Yeah, sorry about the 03 (my favorite) but look on the bright side you still have an AV, it could worse it could be a F**d.

Do you think you might be able to make the GTG in June?

Back