• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Lifted Nation

james21

Cruise Coord
PM 2021
PM 2019
PM 2014
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Since there seems to be a "Nation" for all other kinds of AVs, I think I saw a topic for lowered ones, this is a topic for lifted ones ;D. Here post about your lifted Avalanche, be it a full suspension lift of 4"-21" or just a 3" body lift, or even just cranking the torsion bars to level it out. Talk about the lift you have and what plans you have for the future. And post pics of your awesome lifted rig.

-James. :cool:

sup sup...

post-338-10774121630.jpg

post-25-10792172814.jpg

post-25-10793764424.jpg

post-82-1066026481.jpg

post-82-1066026650.jpg

I'm loving the looks of all these lifted AVs!! I know there are a lot more out there!

Lifted Nation (y)
478456_1_full.jpg

That didn't work :cautious:

Look below (y)

Flynhigh, thats the main reason for this topic, so that everyone can check out eachothers' lifted rigs. (y)

I am really jealous. Great lookin trucks ya'll! Can you fit into your garage's anymore? I am assuming not but thought I would ask.

Keep those pics coming! (y) (y)

sbutch6969 said:
I am really jealous. Great lookin trucks ya'll! Can you fit into your garage's anymore? I am assuming not but thought I would ask.

Keep those pics coming! (y) (y)

Mine fits in the garage by about 1" :eek: As Long as I pull in real real slow there is no worries.

3" body lift and ford keys cranked 2"

in the Future..... possibly taking off body lift, installing 6" lift and taking off roof rack so I can still fit in the garage. (yes I am currently pricing this out)

For now here is what my AV looks like.

49654991.jpg

51477020.jpg

51477024.jpg

post-10-1060836230.jpg

About 1 quarter inch from roof rack to entrance...and about the same on both front and rear once it's all the way in. It fit's, but like a sardine....it doesn't stay garaged though.

Mud!

I'm considering lifting my AV, since my garage isn't attached I could lift it too. :0:

james21 said:
Since there seems to be a "Nation" for all other kinds of AVs, I think I saw a topic for lowered ones, this is a topic for lited ones ;D.
No there isn't a lowered Nation. We just finally got a forum section for Custom Sport AVs, like you guys have had for lifted ones all along. :E:

MudBugZ71 said:
sup sup...

post-338-10774121630.jpg

post-25-10792172814.jpg

post-25-10793764424.jpg

post-82-1066026481.jpg

post-82-1066026650.jpg

Mud, where did you get those wheels?! I have a LPM Z66 but am thinking aobut a 3" body lift and some new wheels and bigger tires. I have red tri, on mine and have seen wheels like yours with the red bead lock and just loved the look! Can you get me a good price on them? ;D

Butch

Butch those wheels are Axis Wheels, type is the Regulators. I went looking for a good price, but it was $300, a little out of my price range right now. But you should definitely check them out (y).

james21 said:
Butch those wheels are Axis Wheels, type is the Regulators. I went looking for a good price, but it was $300, a little out of my price range right now. But you should definitely check them out (y).

Butch...

What he said!

Actually, myself I got lucky. Found them on Ebay brand spankin' new. Got the whole set for 465.00. With shipping came to 560.00 I believe. The sellers, whom I forget the name. They were a California based auto accessory store were surprised when they asked how much I had won them for. No one else bid. They said Ok...we didn't put a reserve, they are yours.

They may offer more colors, but when i was looking they only had Blue, Silver and Red. Tuna Hunter has the red rings.

I want to get an extra set made (rings) that are wider. The ones now are about 1/2 inch. I'd like to get a set made atleast 2 inches.

Mud!

Hey Mr. Bug, how ya doin'? I don't how you keep those blue rings looking so good. My red ones are really pink now :7:

I'm trying to set up a time with a powder coating company, but they don't seem to want my business that badly... :(

Getting new tires tomorrow; 34x12.5x16 Super Swampers - Radial Mud. I got about 37k out of my X-terrains, that's not too bad.

Tunahunter said:
Hey Mr. Bug, how ya doin'? I don't how you keep those blue rings looking so good. My red ones are really pink now :7:

I'm trying to set up a time with a powder coating company, but they don't seem to want my business that badly... :(

Getting new tires tomorrow; 34x12.5x16 Super Swampers - Radial Mud. I got about 37k out of my X-terrains, that's not too bad.

Pink rings??? aww man, that sucks...lol.

I'm in the market for some tires aswell. I'm thinking of the 35 inch Baja Claw radials.

Mud!

Back