• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

$500 TO SPEND

cigarman

I GOT APPROX. $500 TO SPEND THIS MONTH ON MY AV....
FLOWMASTER 50 OR BACK UP CAMERA IN VISOR...FIRST 20 POSTS MAKES THE DECISION...THANKS AGAIN......THE A.B.C'S. OF AMERICAN LIFE! !!!!!! AV'S...BBQ'S...CIGARS (y)

I would go for the backup camera now, and do the exhaust latter....

just my opinion FWIW

Grey

edit: all in all weight out which one you would rather have now, and which one you don't mind waiting a few more months to get

GreyAvalanche said:
I would go for the backup camera now, and do the exhaust latter....

just my opinion FWIW

Grey

Ditto...that way you won't back your new tips into
anything...LOL >:D ;)

I would have to go for the Flowmaster myself...like the rumble.......never had a camera so i dont know if i would use it or not

UncleMiltie said:
Snakeeyes, hands down. Woulda saved me $65 from running over my daughters bike yesterday...

OUCH!!!

I hope she took it well and doesn't decide to return the favor when she turns 16... ;)

suthrncop66 said:
I would have to go for the Flowmaster myself...like the rumble.......never had a camera so i dont know if i would use it or not

With your lift, you don't need a camera...you just run over
whatever the heck you want... ;) >:D >:D >:D

Go with flowmaster (dual outs).. If you can park you don't
need the backup sensor...

If not that get you some Cohiba Espledios (Saw the cigar part of the post) Best stogie I've ever had ;D

Aetatis.

Spend 150 on backup sensors , 300 on the flowmasters , and 50 on a nice gift for the wife ....

THat was you can get another 100 out of her >:D

aetatis said:
Go with flowmaster (dual outs).. If you can park you don't
need the backup sensor...

If not that get you some Cohiba Espledios (Saw the cigar part of the post) Best stogie I've ever had ;D

Aetatis.

I love Cohiba?s but I smoke Romeo Y Julieta?s or Montecristo?s as my everyday stogie. I save the Cohiba?s for the special occasions.

Oh Yeah and I would go with the exhaust system?

I love Cohiba?s but I smoke Romeo Y Julieta?s or Montecristo?s as my everyday stogie. I save the Cohiba?s for the special occasions

Yeah R+Js are good. I was a bit disappointed with the Montecristos
though (I even had the #2s that everyone loves) I had a really
nice partagas that was really amazing...Anyway go with the
flowmaster.. :)

i would get an exhaust with the money. instead of Flowmaster i would go with a Corsa. it will cost you a little more. it's well worth it. if not, then just get the Flowmaster if that's what you prefer. but, definitely an exhaust first.

wow....NICE REPLIES...KEEP EM COMIN'....PLEASE LET'S NOT GET OFF SUBJECT, BUT HOYO DE MONTERREY EXCALIBUR 1066, AND PUNCH GRAN CRU...MUST TRIES....DONT TRY ON AN EMPTY STOMACHE...IM SMOKIN OVER 14 YEARS, 3 A DAY, AND STILL HITS ME HARD! ALSO TRY ACID KUBA KUBA IF YOU LIKE FLAVORED MADURO WRAPS....SORRY GUYS...BACK TO AV.
IM AGREAT DRIVER, BUT MY COMPANY PAYS FOR MY GAS, SO ONCE A WEEK MY WIFE TAKES THE AV, AND I FILL UP HER VAN. ALSO COMPATIBALITY FOR A DVD, WITH SNAKEEYES. THANKS AGAIN

I opened a new topic to continue the discussion on cigars: http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?board=37;action=display;threadid=26384

I would go with the exhaust first. That way if you back over a little ricer, you don't have to listen to all that anoying crunching and popping noise ;D ;D ;D

CM-
Here in San Diego we have had two children crushed by SUV's in only the last two weeks. One was a kid leaving the parking lot of his little league baseball game and one happened yesterday when a Escalade backed over a 3 yr old who had dropped his toy and ran back to get it. Having kids myself......go with the SnakeEyes bro.

wylie

Back