• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Southern Regional 2004 planning

dsw7311

SM 2004
SM 2003
Talk is stirring again about A Southern Regional for September, date and locating to be determined. Someone recently mentioned Palo Duro Canyon in the Texas Pan Handle. What are your opinions? And the date window was in September

Im game as long as it covers a weekend. Don't know how easy it will be to take off during the week. Maybe a Friday, Saturday and Sunday type thing for me the wife and two chittlens. ;D Keep me informed.

Alright, now come on Okies lets get in on this if we can. Hey, Rexbandit this is closer to you right, would you be able to make this? ;D

Hopefully it will have a good turn out. After all it should be my turn to come to Texas after Dave is about to make his second trip up here. ;D

how about September 10-12 or 17-19 those are the weekends after Memorial day and before Yom kippur

Dave02Z66 said:
how about September 10-12 or 17-19 those are the weekends after Memorial day and before Yom kippur

Either of those dates are great for me.

Z66 BUTCH said:
Did someone say MOD PARTY?? :love:

Butch

Do you want to come out and try to sell your product to us? Help install that type of thing. Could get interesting. Maybe we can have a huge MOD party. >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

okrednk said:
Do you want to come out and try to sell your product to us? Help install that type of thing. Could get interesting. Maybe we can have a huge MOD party. >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Musiks will be out your way in a few days. He has a Swing 'N Load installed that he will deliver to the Canada/US GTG next month. You guys take a good look and if there are a few members wanting one, I could schedule a trip!

Butch

Has a date been finalized yet between Sept. 10-12, 2004
or Sept. 17-19, 2004????

Let hear everyone's thoughts!

I am up for either weekend, it really doesn't matter to me. I just like going to the GTGs meeting new friends and wishing I had a lot of what other people had. ;D

I am fine with either date so far although, I prefer the dates of Sept. 17-19, 2004.

We just need to come up with a definite date so planning for this cruise can begin.

Sounds like some great dates. Looking forward to it. Lets start planning and getting some things to do going. ;D

Dave02Z66 said:
I vote for September 10-12

Sounds like some good dates to me. I sure hope more are interested in this GTG.

Who would be interested in doing some modding at the GTG, (i.e. sail panel lights and line of fire or something along those lines)???????

Back