• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Anybody found the build sheet

MOTOX6

Has anybody found the factory build sheet?? If so where? I looked under the seats but nothing.

I don't know if they do that anymore. I think its based more on the RPO Codes slapped in the glovebox.

JW

I've got mine. Has the exact build date on it. 3/4/04. It has a bunch of codes and spanish on it so I'm not sure what it says, I was actually trying to find out if the Z-66 still has load leveling suspension like my '02 did. That feature isn't listed on the Window sticker. :B:

I'm pretty sure they still have them, we bought a new cavalier last year and found a build sheet in the trunk area.

Mine was up over the drivers visor. Spanish and all. They didn't teach all those codes in 6 years of classes.

Mine was in the center console.
However, I accidently threw it away and went to the dealer and they printer another one for me from a website that they use.

MOTOX6 said:
Was it shoved in some place up there or out in the open?

Just up over the visor - Fell out when I put the visor down for the first time.

Go to dealer and have them print one....most will do it....

Found mine in the glove along with tire warranty and such. Just wish they would replace the ink in their printer, have to use a bright light to try and read it.

When I picked mine up last week it was folded up and tucked behind the driver's sunvisor.

ah so that's what that was! found mine in the console when i bought it almost two years ago.. had no clue what it was, but figured it was worth keeping..

nyav said:
Mine was up over the drivers visor. Spanish and all. They didn't teach all those codes in 6 years of classes.

Ditto. But, mine was really light. Like, the printer was almost outta ink.
BB

The only thing I remember seeing was some printout of emmissions testing on a small sheet of paper (from a roll printer). And I have the window sticker. I've saved that from each of my last six vehicles purchased new.

Back