• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Anyone interested in a Keystone Hood?

topperge

Hey guys, I talked to GMAN and he said that if a few of us want to order a hood and drop ship it to one place we would save a ton of money, I'm in for this group buy, anyone else? If anyone in the upper Indiana/Ohio/Michigan area wants to order one I can have it drop shipped to my work and then we can arrange pickup, I'd be willing to meet people halfway

Matt

Too bad, I just found out that Keystone is based out of Toledo and Gman will set it up so that we can pick them up from the factory directly and save on shipping. Good for us

Can anyone give me a good idea of what a bodyshop may charge to prep, paint and install the hood?

Butch

Avialanche said:
Ask Mdz66, he's got one.

I have one too!!

I got 3 prices ($325, $500, and $750) to fit, prep and paint and clearcoat the hood.

I chose the $500 guy due to location and timing, the location was close to me so I had the ability to be involved every day to help make decisions on anything that needed attention.

Very happy with the attention that I got for my hood.

GMAN

When I had mine done. I did the fitting and dropped off my Av with the new one on. All they needed to do is fill a few small pinholes prime, scuff the surface , paint and clear it for $275 and they a pretty good job color and finish matches really well. I spent about 4 hours fitting it had to do a lot sanding where it meets the fenders but looks very cool. Matt

topperge .. I live in Toledo and work in Ann Arbor .... make it worth my wild and I might be able to get it this far for ya ....

Back