• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

27-28 Jul 04 going to Toronto

bryker

we will be in TO on 27 and 28 Jul, to catch a show on 27 Jul, staying at the Royal York Hotel. The plan for now is to arrive on 27 Jul at about noon, do a bit of shopping, see the show that night. 28 Jul is pretty much wide open. We were thinking of going to a Blue Jays game that night (the Yankies are in town) and then driving home after the game.

Anyone interested in doing something that day/evening, perhaps go for dinner somewhere, the game after, or something completely different.

let us know, we are up for, almost, anything.

Hey good to hear your heading down this way!

I would like to meet but not sure what to offer you I would most likely only be available only during the day.

Have you eve been to Hamilton? :B:

Maybe you could hook up with some of the local guys in GTA for the Blue Jay game in the evening and head down this way during the day and maybe we can get some of the members from this area out to play?

bryker said:
we will be in TO on 27 and 28 Jul, to catch a show on 27 Jul, staying at the Royal York Hotel. The plan for now is to arrive on 27 Jul at about noon, do a bit of shopping, see the show that night. 28 Jul is pretty much wide open. We were thinking of going to a Blue Jays game that night (the Yankies are in town) and then driving home after the game.

Anyone interested in doing something that day/evening, perhaps go for dinner somewhere, the game after, or something completely different.

let us know, we are up for, almost, anything.

Coming to the area eh? It just so happens I may have your flag by then..

Bryker

Unfortunately I am on afternoons for the entire week, so I will not be able to attend....

Sorry, next time.... You guys are going to Huntsville on the 21st right!

If so, see ya there!!

Chris

whitethunder said:
Hey good to hear your heading down this way!

I would like to meet but not sure what to offer you I would most likely only be available only during the day.

Have you eve been to Hamilton? :B:

Maybe you could hook up with some of the local guys in GTA for the Blue Jay game in the evening and head down this way during the day and maybe we can get some of the members from this area out to play?

Hi thunder,
no we have never been to Hamilton, drover by it a few times, but never stoped to visit.
It would be great if we could get a few mbrs to come out and play, preferably in TO, have dinner and then, who knows?

pydpiper said:
Coming to the area eh? It just so happens I may have your flag by then..

Hey Pyd,
we were not planning on coming quite that far. we are hoping to take in a ball game. but if there are any other suggestions, we could be convinced to to almost anything ;D

dichris said:
Bryker

Unfortunately I am on afternoons for the entire week, so I will not be able to attend....

Sorry, next time.... You guys are going to Huntsville on the 21st right!

If so, see ya there!!

Chris

Chris,
no worries, you bet we will make Huntsville again this year. (hmm maybe I see some light mods coming in the near future :rolleyes:)

We will definetly see you there.

bryker said:
Hi thunder,
no we have never been to Hamilton, drover by it a few times, but never stoped to visit.
It would be great if we could get a few mbrs to come out and play, preferably in TO, have dinner and then, who knows?

I hear what your saying but I'm in a situation presently where I don't want to be too far awat from home. So going to Toronto i'm sorry is out of the question for me.

whitethunder said:
I hear what your saying but I'm in a situation presently where I don't want to be too far awat from home. So going to Toronto i'm sorry is out of the question for me.

no worries, bro. we have ticket to the baseball game and will spend some time relaxing in TO.

Hopefully we will see you in Huntsville though.

Way to busy at work this week byker :E:.. I was hoping to be able to do lunch or something but , it doesn't look like it is goin to happin.. :(.. I am hoping to be able to make a trip up your way before summer is over!. to catch a few of the site's I missed Last time .. We will do "sparks street Lunch" next time for sure >:D

Nats

NatsCanAv said:
Way to busy at work this week byker :E:.. I was hoping to be able to do lunch or something but , it doesn't look like it is goin to happin.. :(.. I am hoping to be able to make a trip up your way before summer is over!. to catch a few of the site's I missed Last time .. We will do "sparks street Lunch" next time for sure >:D

Nats

No worries nats. we will hook up next time. Huntsville for sure. looks like our trip will be fast and furious, with allthe things we have planed so far.

take care and don't work too hard. ;D

Back