Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 38  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Canadian owners ROLL CALL!  (Read 293112 times)

AV41Medic

• CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member
  • Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
    • Pics of my Ride!
Canadian owners ROLL CALL!
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2004, 19:33:17 PM »

updated
http://www.ontarioconditions.com
2003 1500 4x4 DGM, Audiobahn/Rockford Fosgate/X-Plod equipped, FTDRL's, 4 on High, Chrome Door Handles, APC Blue Rev. Lamps, Neon, Silverstars, C-Pillar Mountain Logos, SS Logos, CW Billet Grille, AVS Headlight Covers, 12 Strobes 2x6-HEAD, LOF, Sportwing, Painted engine cover, Structure S50 20's...IT NEVER ENDS!!!:4:

Yakmar

• A long time ago, in an Avalanche far away.......
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2004, 05:14:39 AM »

And now yu may  :-* the newf!!!! :4:.. opps i mean cod  :o

Nats :A:

Newf, Cod, whichever ya please!!  ;D :-X
(What happened in Niagara Falls GTG, STAYS there!!  :-X ;D )
2002 SOM Av, traded for a 2007 Grey Av, traded for a 2009 Silverado LTZ, traded for current 2011 Silverado 2500HD.... but my one true love always goes back to the Av.

Rockdoc

• That Ain't No Lanche?!!
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2004, 21:34:45 PM »

Greetings Fellow AV owners. This my first ever submission to this forum so I thought I may as well use it to identify. I am currently off the Alaska hy-way {mile 185 then east 120kms}, excellent sat uplink tonite so thought I may as well start joining in on "the forum". A quick snap of the view on my way to breakfast the other morning. Hope this works!!??
6 litre SUT / Modding begins.

dichris

• My Albums!
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2004, 21:37:23 PM »

Greetings Fellow AV owners. This my first ever submission to this forum so I thought I may as well use it to identify. I am currently off the Alaska hy-way {mile 185 then east 120kms}, excellent sat uplink tonite so thought I may as well start joining in on "the forum". A quick snap of the view on my way to breakfast the other morning. Hope this works!!??
Its taken a while to post, but what the heck, welcome.....

AV with satellite internet???    Only in Canada Ah!  
2003 Arrival Blue Metallic Cladded Z71, added 4.10 axles Aug 2010 as well as 2 row radiator.

Rockdoc

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2004, 22:01:47 PM »

Actually, I am currently in my wellsite trailer sitting on the East side of the Buckinghorse River 1200 metres above the river. { Lat 57 26 44.1531N / 122 24 38.1504W. My "sister " drilling rig is seven kms on the West bank and we are drilling to join the two wells 1km under the river to create a gas "pipeline" to connect our gas fields on the east side to the west side. That aside, could you please tell me how I post / attach photos to me posts. I tried with my first posting but it did not appear ?? Many thanks.

Rockdoc

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2004, 22:03:24 PM »

Actually, I am currently in my wellsite trailer sitting on the East side of the Buckinghorse River 1200 metres above the river. { Lat 57 26 44.1531N / 122 24 38.1504W. My "sister " drilling rig is seven kms on the West bank and we are drilling to join the two wells 1km under the river to create a gas "pipeline" to connect our gas fields on the east side to the west side. That aside, could you please tell me how I post / attach photos to my postings?. I tried with my original posting but it did not appear ?? Many thanks.

mr620

• 2004 Z71 Dark Grey - cladded
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2004, 01:27:19 AM »

Actually, I am currently in my wellsite trailer sitting on the East side of the Buckinghorse River 1200 metres above the river. { Lat 57 26 44.1531N / 122 24 38.1504W. My "sister " drilling rig is seven kms on the West bank and we are drilling to join the two wells 1km under the river to create a gas "pipeline" to connect our gas fields on the east side to the west side. That aside, could you please tell me how I post / attach photos to me posts. I tried with my first posting but it did not appear ?? Many thanks.

that's a cool idea!
which gas field is that? (public info i hope since u got the permit to drill). I assumed that u will using the casings as conduit between the 2 points. Is it sour?

sparky

• CAFCNA 2005 Supporting Member
  • Put on your seatbelt, I'm gonna try sumthin'
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2004, 09:52:53 AM »

Not hard to tell this is an oil and gas town  ;)
that's a cool idea!
which gas field is that? (public info i hope since u got the permit to drill). I assumed that u will using the casings as conduit between the 2 points. Is it sour?

Sig Pic removed Exceeded file size limit of 30kb

02 blk Z71 Born 06/01 K&N Gen2, HF flow exh., drop kit, cladding paint, Cargopro, TOGs, Whipple S/C, Whip tuner, ramair hood, Stripeman Z71, 20" Epic Blitz, 22" Players, Stull grl, custom BT, JVC 12 disc cd, spoiler, sunvsr, sail window, SLP Rockers, much more..
PictureTrail Gallery

NatsCanAv

• Supporting the troops!
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2004, 12:22:20 PM »

Oh Ya we want to see Pics !!!! :1:In the window that you type your posts .. underneath the reply box is a option to browse your puter and upload a picture as an attachment,,( careful of size ;)).. Hope this helps and welcome to the club!!! we seem to get a few more alberta member's chimin in . Which is a good thing!!

Nats
02,03, 05,  2010 Black Granite Metalic LT..Current 2015 Sierra Denali.. Hated to see the Av go but it's time had come.. hopefully someday again!

Rockdoc

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2004, 17:05:37 PM »

Hello Again:
Had a few busy nights out here and have not had a chance to reply. We are in the Jedney field and you bet, we will be running casing for the whole length. Chance of H2s is slim but we have a full compliment of safety personnel on location just in case. {surprise drills at really obscene times of the day/nite}. We are spending "tons" of money to make this an environmentaly friendly project. {good to see}. Tried to post pics but camera is at high resolution. Once I figure out how to downsize I will post. {later tonite} Gotta watch Tyson fight. Get back to ya !

whitethunder

• My Website
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2004, 17:15:28 PM »

Hello Again:
Had a few busy nights out here and have not had a chance to reply. We are in the Jedney field and you bet, we will be running casing for the whole length. Chance of H2s is slim but we have a full compliment of safety personnel on location just in case. {surprise drills at really obscene times of the day/nite}. We are spending "tons" of money to make this an environmentaly friendly project. {good to see}. Tried to post pics but camera is at high resolution. Once I figure out how to downsize I will post. {later tonite} Gotta watch Tyson fight. Get back to ya !

you can use a simple photo editor and then resize, then  post!!

I will guess this is what you need too watch
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab!

Rockdoc

« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2004, 17:56:30 PM »

Greetings:
A few photos of the area. Too bad they have to be in such low res.

Yakmar

« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2004, 17:57:52 PM »

THATS a FILTHY DIRTY AV!!  :C:  :C:

For GODS sake, clean it up!!!!   ;D

(BTW< welcome to the club!)  :1:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2004, 17:58:19 PM by Yakmar »
2002 SOM Av, traded for a 2007 Grey Av, traded for a 2009 Silverado LTZ, traded for current 2011 Silverado 2500HD.... but my one true love always goes back to the Av.

Rockdoc

« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2004, 17:58:44 PM »

Another

Rockdoc

« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2004, 17:59:56 PM »

One more ?

dichris

• My Albums!
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2004, 18:19:05 PM »

Nice pics...  especially the dirty ones!!  :4:

And its good for your post counts...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2004, 18:19:35 PM by dichris »
2003 Arrival Blue Metallic Cladded Z71, added 4.10 axles Aug 2010 as well as 2 row radiator.

AV41Medic

• Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
    • Pics of my Ride!
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2004, 18:55:26 PM »

I like the 8.1 litre decal!!
2003 1500 4x4 DGM, Audiobahn/Rockford Fosgate/X-Plod equipped, FTDRL's, 4 on High, Chrome Door Handles, APC Blue Rev. Lamps, Neon, Silverstars, C-Pillar Mountain Logos, SS Logos, CW Billet Grille, AVS Headlight Covers, 12 Strobes 2x6-HEAD, LOF, Sportwing, Painted engine cover, Structure S50 20's...IT NEVER ENDS!!!:4:

AV41Medic

• Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
    • Pics of my Ride!
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2004, 19:00:31 PM »

:4:Shameless plug for this thread......I still have CANADIAN AVALANCHE DECALS available :P 8) :o

batAv

• I love the Chevy Avalanche!
« Reply #68 on: August 2, 2004, 06:26:20 AM »

:1:BATAV    03 dgm  04dgm London-SUDBURY 8) :A:

Rockdoc

« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2004, 06:05:01 AM »

Hey Yakmar:
Here is your request granted. HAPPY NOW!! {ha ha}
Please keep in mind... this truck is "no pavement princess". Took quite a long time to get her clean and used a lot of rig water supply, Positing teo pics. Regards Rocdoc.

Rockdoc

« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2004, 06:06:45 AM »

Yakmar

« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2004, 06:08:46 AM »

Hey Yakmar:
Here is your request granted. HAPPY NOW!! {ha ha}
Please keep in mind... this truck is "no pavement princess". Took quite a long time to get her clean and used a lot of rig water supply, Positing teo pics. Regards Rocdoc.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!   :1: :1:

(BTW, MY AV IS A PAVEMENT PRINCESS!!)   :P :P :P

RADMAN

• I love the Chevy Avalanche
    • Threadall Manufacturing
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2004, 18:52:09 PM »

RADMAN - 03 Arrival Blue Cladded - Heidelberg ON
2003 Loaded with cladding - Arrival Blue - Z71 Full Leather Sunroof On-star - Convenience package - 6 Disk Bose CD - Roof Racks - Running Boards - VentShade and Hood Deflector + Tinted Fronts - Silverstars - SS Door Handles - Amber DRL's - Glenns fender flares - Soon to install LOF

AV41Medic

• Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
    • Pics of my Ride!
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2004, 04:39:20 AM »

UPDATED :o

LAFUKCAN

• I love the Chevy Avalanche!
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2004, 06:47:31 AM »

You can add me:

2002 AV NFE-Pewter

Victoria BC
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 38  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 23 queries.