• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Starting a New Colorado Contact List

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Ok... well I think the Burtons had started the original Colorado email list but I think we probably have a bunch of new people that have joined so I'll give make an attempt to get a new complete list of everyone that considers themselves part of the Colorado Av crowd.

I'll post this on both sites to get as complete a list as possible. Here is what I'd like to get from everyone.

Name
Address (if comfortable giving this info)
Phone # (and good times to reach you at this # i.e. between 5-8 pm or before 9pm)
Email Address (I don't even recall which address I gave out to everyone originally )
Nickname(s) used on the CA &/or CAFCNA boards.

Once I get a good list together I'll email it back to everyone. That way if you have something to share (i.e. making a trail run, need help moving or selling parts, etc.) with the Colorado Av Crowd you can email and let everybody know. So please email me at avalanchuck@yahoo.com or message me your info.

THE LIST so far? (y)
avalanchuck
_gadget_
JoeSpicoli
MeanGreenAv
Castle_Rock_AV
Breedlove
MountainLife
tbonnie
COLOAV
rcornwell1
MrandMrsBurton
dchaltry
Blueruck
zerocool
Jimbemotumbo
se_fletcher
TCullenM3
Trail Ready Z71
Chris in CO
shonuff101
MBueno
Colo_Avs_Fan
bluevaio
avman911
thorin
RockyMtnShowtime
Mike G
PHATYELAV

avalanchuck said:
THE LIST so far (y)
avalanchuck
_gadget_
JoeSpicoli
MeanGreenAv
Castle_Rock_AV

;D

Five down... how many to go? Please send me your information if you'd like to be included on the list.

(y)

MountainLife said:
i sent u mine did ya get it?

I got it MountainLife thanks and I'll add you to the list here too.

THE LIST so far (y)
avalanchuck
_gadget_
JoeSpicoli
MeanGreenAv
Castle_Rock_AV
Breedlove
tbonnie
MountainLife

and the list grows... if you know somebody that's not on the list... let 'em know to send me their info so I can get 'em on the list too! :cool:

rcornwell1 said:
Add one more

rcornwell1

I'll add you please email or pm me with some additional info when you get a chance... (y)

Ok... well I think the Burtons had started the original Colorado email list but I think we probably have a bunch of new people that have joined so I'll give make an attempt to get a new complete list of everyone that considers themselves part of the Colorado Av crowd.

I'll post this on both sites to get as complete a list as possible. Here is what I'd like to get from everyone.

Name
Address (if comfortable giving this info)
Phone # (and good times to reach you at this # i.e. between 5-8 pm or before 9pm)
Email Address (I don't even recall which address I gave out to everyone originally )
Nickname(s) used on the CA &/or CAFCNA boards.

Once I get a good list together I'll email it back to everyone. That way if you have something to share (i.e. making a trail run, need help moving or selling parts, etc.) with the Colorado Av Crowd you can email and let everybody know. So please email me at avalanchuck@yahoo.com or message me your info.

"Hangman" said:
I rented a new Colorado last week, does that count? >:D ;)

Hangman

hmmm... I'll have to think about it... ;D btw what did you think of it?

avalanchuck,
You have mail!!
Please add me to the list.
Thanks (y) for putting this info together.
Sorry about the delay, we just got back from a trip to the northwest US & BC CA.

:B: :B:
COLOAV

COLOAV said:
avalanchuck,
You have mail!!
Please add me to the list.
Thanks (y) for putting this info together.
Sorry about the delay, we just got back from a trip to the northwest US & BC CA.

:B: :B:
COLOAV

Gotcha down on the list! Thanks! (y)

THE LIST
avalanchuck
_gadget_
JoeSpicoli
MeanGreenAv
Castle_Rock_AV
Breedlove
tbonnie
MountainLife
(rcornwell1) <-- NEED YOUR INFO!
COLOAV

if any of you know rcornwell1... please have him send me some info to make it official. (y)

avalanchuck said:
Gotcha down on the list! Thanks! (y)

THE LIST
avalanchuck
_gadget_
JoeSpicoli
MeanGreenAv
Castle_Rock_AV
Breedlove
tbonnie
MountainLife
(rcornwell1) <-- NEED YOUR INFO!
COLOAV

if any of you know rcornwell1... please have him send me some info to make it official. (y)

Thanks Bob... got your email! (y)

THE LIST
avalanchuck
_gadget_
JoeSpicoli
MeanGreenAv
Castle_Rock_AV
Breedlove
tbonnie
MountainLife
rcornwell1
COLOAV

You know it would be cool if next to "who's" on the list you put what city they are in so we have a general idea

MountainLife said:
You know it would be cool if next to "who's" on the list you put what city they are in so we have a general idea

Ok... I've mailed out the 1st edition of the contact list... here' everybody listed...

THE LIST
avalanchuck
gadget
JoeSpicoli
MeanGreenAv
Castle Rock AV
Breedlove
tbonnie
MountainLife
rcornwell1
COLOAV
MrandMrsburton
dchaltry
Blueruck
zerocool

I'll keep updating it and sending them out as we add more names. Please check to see that I spelled your names right and let me know if there are any more typos too.

avalanchuck said:
Ok... I've mailed out the 1st edition of the contact list... here' everybody listed...

THE LIST
avalanchuck
gadget
JoeSpicoli
MeanGreenAv
Castle Rock AV
Breedlove
tbonnie
MountainLife
rcornwell1
COLOAV
MrandMrsburton
dchaltry
Blueruck
zerocool

I'll keep updating it and sending them out as we add more names. Please check to see that I spelled your names right and let me know if there are any more typos too.

THE LIST
avalanchuck
gadget
JoeSpicoli
MeanGreenAv
Castle Rock AV
Breedlove
tbonnie
MountainLife
rcornwell1
COLOAV
MrandMrsburton
dchaltry
Blueruck
zerocool
Jimbemotumbo
se_fletcher

Welcome to the club! I'll be mailing out new updated lists here soon.

Thanks for the updates, Chuck! I'm glad we have an up-to-date and accurate list going now :).

As far as a GTG, anything sounds good. A trail ride would be great on probably a level 3 (out of 10) trail. Those are a good challenge without much risk of damage (y).

Yeah Really nice that our list is growning I truly appreciate your diligence in this matter, it always takes someone to really get the ball rolling! Thanks!

I really look forward to meeting my fellow avers

I think it would be fun to do a gtg at lake dillon and do a camping overnight there!

Really want to put my new Travel trailer to use! ;)

MountainLife said:
- snip -

I really look forward to meeting my fellow avers

I think it would be fun to do a gtg at lake dillon and do a camping overnight there!

Really want to put my new Travel trailer to use! ;)
Hey, that's mighty nice of you! Do you think we will all fit in it? :eek: >:D

I'm sorry, I just could not resist!

Regards,

-Joe

Joe,
I'm hanging on by my finger nails. Just been busy. I went by GW Sat. night but see anyone just kept on going. I'll try to keep in touch more. I'm stopping by Western Toppers to order the Snugg Top.
Later
Bob

Hey Bob! David and I were wondering if you fell off the face of the earth. ;)

-Joe

MountainLife said:
Hey it's possible! ;) sleeps like 8.. plus any hot girls get to sleep with me ;)

Heh heh. >:D

rcornwell1 said:
Joe,
I'm hanging on by my finger nails. Just been busy. I went by GW Sat. night but see anyone just kept on going. I'll try to keep in touch more. I'm stopping by Western Toppers to order the Snugg Top.
Later
Bob

Hey Bob! David and I were wondering if you fell off the face of the earth. ;)

-Joe
I hear ya there! Was there anyone at GW this last Sat night? I'm not sure when people stop doing the cruise-in there. This poor weather in the evenings kinda kills things, too.

I'll have to check that Snug Top out after you get it. (y) I've not seen one close up. I'd love to get one and modify it :0: to enable me to utilize the saddle bags with it on. (Not cut into the bed and add marine doors but modify the topper to have a portion that replaces or clips onto the lid of the saddle bag and slides up. Kinda hard to describe...) But, I remember your set up so it shouldn't impact you.

Take care,

-Joe

avalanchuck said:
THE LIST so far (y)
avalanchuck
_gadget_
JoeSpicoli
MeanGreenAv
Castle_Rock_AV
Breedlove
MountainLife
tbonnie