• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Oahu, Hawaii GTG for Saturday AUG 21st

Woody

SM 2004
SM 2003
Hey guys... we're gonna try it again. We're shooting for a GTG the 2nd weekend in AUG. If anyone has any ideas of places they would like to hit please let me know. I wouldnt want to skip over something someone wanted to see.

Woody

Mod'd this to bring it back up...

Okay heres an update. We'll have the meet on the 21st. Cruise will start at Hooters in the Aloha Towers and finish has yet to be determined.

Members slotted...

Woody
Vampyre
Joel (not sure of his handle)

I'll try be there on the 21st. Not to sure yet if there going to let us loose. Don't mind to go for a cruz around for the last time before I get deployed out.

If it was this coming Saturday ( 14th Aug. ) that would have been great.

OKay so heres the updated list.

Woody
Vampyre
Joel
Xrhrd
HawaiiAvalanche

Anyone else feel like joining us for the cruise? If so you can reach me at derek.wood@navy.mil

Don't forget pics, I wish I could make it that would be great I may be coming down your way next year at this time, we will have to do a cruise then....anyways you all have fun and DON'T FORGET PICS (y) ;)

Lance,

By this time next year I will be back in the mainland and finally able to hit the big GTG's (Nationals here I come). Anywho, if youre here before April then its on bro.

And now just a friendly reminder.

ONLY 2 MORE DAYS TIL CRUISE!!!
Woohoo! I am sooooo excited. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I have 5 confirmed at last count possibly 2 others? I'll send a confirmation email out today with my phone number so people can get ahold of me. Had a slight scare with kidney stones and thought I might have to cancel, but even that wont keep me away.

Current attendee list is as follows:

Woody
Vampyre
Joel
Xrhrd
HawaiiAvalanche

Anyone else?

Okay... I've only heard back from two people... I'll be meeting with Joel to drive down to Hooters. Hope to see people there at 11:00am. And yes Lance, we'll take pictures.

Woody

Okay... first things first, Lance I took pictures. Thats the good news. Heres the not so good news. I was the only one there. So... I'm sure that everyone had their reasons, but I think I'm just gonna keep it to coffee or something from now on.... so here come the pictures.

picture 1
left.JPG

Woody

:6: Sorry couldn't make it out. Could not get a pass for that day. Was very heard cause of my deployment status.

Nice pictures by the way. Like how the hood looks.

Well my be next time around.

XRHRD,

I understand man. That kinda stuff happens to us military folks. Its just disappointing. I've been trying for quite some time now to get interest up in the local group and it just doesnt seem to be there... I'd love to get together with other members who are interested, but I dont know about trying to put together another GTG any time soon. There would have to be alot more interest. But I'm rambling. The invite is out there for anyone who wants it.

Woody

Woody

Yup. Things like that will make it hard. Once I have a free time. Hopefully very soon. I'll send you an email and we can get together to shoot the cruz around.

Really sorry again to see that no one joined you. Should had made it on the 14th and that one I knew I could make it. Trying to see if we can hit a night cruz instead. I've been getting some night pass.

Thanks Guys... The hood does me proud. I'm very very happy with it. I would say we need to get YOU one, but then I wouldn't have the only Av in the state with one. >:D If anyone would like to get together for coffee or lunch or something get ahold of me.

Woody

Hey Woody

Just for your info. Just a thought,, I'll be given a pass on the 25-26 Sept. Free from the military for a couple of days. Try put together some thing at that time. I would like to go out for a little cruz before I head up to Texas for more training.

XRHRD,

That would really be great, but theres one problem. I will be back in the mainland from the 23-30th. Otherwise I would be glad to get together with you. Sorry about that. What other dates have you got available?

Woody

Back