• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Lifted Nation GTG????

new2Chevy

Charter Member
SM 2004
Where does everyone live? Is it possible next year for us to have a GTG? Any AV owner would be invited, but it would be cool to get as many Lifted AV's together in one place as possible.

Post up your location and maybe we can pick a central spot for a GTG next year.

What ya'll think???

Mud!

Central Florida, I am trying to head up for the Atlanta thing next month. A big GTG would be nice though. BTW, I sent you that info, Mud :cool:

Western Kentucky,

I haven't got a pic to you yet, so I guess I'm not yet a member of the nation but I would be interested in a GTG. You guys might make me feel little with only a body lift. I vote for somewhere in the south-east.

I am out of jerz.
But there is a lot of open sand in maryland.
Assateague Island (where the wild ponies run)

and I know that there ane some Jamborees out in PA through out the year

OviedoAV said:
Central Florida, I am trying to head up for the Atlanta thing next month. A big GTG would be nice though. BTW, I sent you that info, Mud :cool:

I think he meant people who actualy use there 4x4s... Not tall street trucks... hehehe >:D j/k

Avalanche Fox said:
Sacramento, California

Hey.... where have I been that I never saw you got an AV..... hmmm gonna have to yell at wolf for not telling me you are now a double lifted AV family... LOL

Grey

Back