Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Has Had The Most Problems With Their AV  (Read 73819 times)

BLACKEDOUT_Z71

• IF IT AIN"T BROKE...BREAK IT!!!!!
Re: Who Has Had The Most Problems With Their AV
« Reply #75 on: 08/27/08 11:31 PM »

You can also add alternator to my list but since then no problems for last 1100 miles.
04 AVALANCHE Z71
 DECEASED...FRAME DAMAGE DUE TO 4 WHEELING MISHAP!!!

06 DODGE RAM 2500 HEAVY DUTY TURBO DIESEL

maynor007

« Reply #76 on: 05/14/09 06:30 PM »

Well I had rotors and all brakes replaced....im working on my third 'Blend Door Actuator' -- at the dealer as we speak...and I had to get the entire rear end rebuilt, but I think that is about it.  I still love her to death due us part!!
2007 LTZ Avalanche, Front window 15% tint, GMPP CAI

Strobin'01

• CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member
  • relationships s**k
« Reply #77 on: 05/14/09 07:16 PM »

I have had my share of problems.  But the biggest problem is I can't seem to quit modding it! :E:

Why does my life go great for a while then spirals downward?

avz66

• CAFCNA 2009 Supporting Member
  • AV - AHOLIC!!!
« Reply #78 on: 10/28/09 07:23 AM »

8 years and 66,000 miles and no problems
2002 Avalanche Z66 Indigo Blue - Bought 9-25-01 as of today  0,106,000 miles

66 AV gtgs - 22,892 Miles - Tx. (Hou, S.A.,A) LA, KY, AL,TENN., SD, Wy

CAFCNA Member - 305

Mods - Cowl Hood, Epic Gladiator 20s, Volant CAI, SportsWing, Flowmaster 40, Trenz Bullet Grill and Bowtie, AMP fuel door

7-13-15 stage 4 cancer

timgren

« Reply #79 on: 05/19/11 05:32 AM »

2002 AV Z71 with as many options as I could load into the truck.  This truck has been my biggest mistake & worst major purchase - ever.

This truck has be plagued with electrical issues since about 5k miles. I currently have 115k miles. The engine itself has been great - no issues with the engine or tranny at all.

It's everything else that's driving me crazy!! I would dump this truck and buy something different (NON-GM made) but it's been paid off for 6 yrs, and I HATE debt.

Note: The ONLY thing GM would replace under warranty was when BOTH CAT's that went bad (complete failure). One at 32K miles and the other at 48K miles. And the tail gate cable recall.

ALL the other things I replaced at my OWN expense because GM refused or had some excuse not too. "Intermittent" problems don't get replacement. It has to "fail" to a specific specification before it can be replaced under warranty. It doesn't matter if it's a $5 part or a $500 part. I've been told this by four different GM dealers.

I have gone though 5 batteries to date. yes - FIVE. About 8 shops have looked at it, and
nobody can find anything wrong that would cause the batteries to out-right fail the way it does. My "fix" was to buy an Autozone battery, and if it fails within 3 years - I get a free replacement. I've cashed in on this TWICE.

- Instrument cluster replaced.
- EBCM replaced (even with all the right codes..GM refused to cover this under warranty)
- Bulb sockets from both headlights and the running lights replaced (the original bulbs actually melted the sockets!)
- CD player has been dead for 3 yrs now. Radio works, but you can't program station buttons anymore.
- Cruise control system completely failed. Hasn't worked for 2 yrs.
- That little plastic cabin headliner blower (the little vent above the drivers head) would occasionally squeal like crazy. Get this - they wanted $75 to replace it! I ripped it out in less then 5 minutes. Problem solved.
- BOTH Front ABS sensors replaced
- Rear O2 sensor replaced.
- side-mirror positioning motor replaced. (drivers side)
- Power doorlock actuators (driver, and rear passenger) replaced. 
- Rearview mirror compass died a few months back, along with the buttons to open garage doors.
- The flip panel, and weather stripping between the back seat and truckbed is completely shot. The underside hinges are rusted and broken. Water DOES get in if I leave off the (heavily faded) panels. (which have had the weather stripping re-glued on). The latch handles under the cover panels are also so corroded that I can hardly close them.
- On-Star. (Grrrr!)
- Air bag light has been on for about a year now. Two different dealers quoted $120 to "diagnose".  (i.e. hook up a code reader... read code). I've learned to ignore it.

- Radiator replaced (developed a crack in a seam of the formed plastic)
- BOTH rear quarter panels, dead center above rear wheels have rusted-though. This is due to an unfilled seam between the welds of the inside and outside panels. There is a foam baffle in-between the panels that would wick up moisture, and rust out the panels from the INSIDE out. There is only one fix. Cut out the bad sections, rebuild, and fill with lots of bond-o. Re-paint.  (fyi.."perfect match - paint" should be re-named to "kinda close - paint".

In the last month:
- Replaced suspension, 3rd set of new tires, Rear brakes (and rotors) required replacement.

And GUESS what have have now!!  Passlock (SECURITY) light pops on -- when driving. So this weekend I get the pleasure of bypassing this "feature" before it disables the truck completely.

And with the others things that are out, I'm suspecting the BCM will also be "bad" sometime soon too. It's just a matter of time. I'm actually budgeting for it's replacement.

So would I buy another AV -- or GM product? Not even at half price! GM policy, and the dealers themselves, have lost my respect.  I'm not sure they care either. For now, they are making a mint off me in replacement part costs, and i'm quite sure they counted on all this "additional income" when they build the car. 

My wife doesn't help either, with her reminders of this mistake. Her used Camry (paid 12k for it at 28k miles) now has 205K miles on it, and never had anything other then basic or expect maintenance. With my AV -- it's Always something new to fix every 3-4 moths, like clockwork.

I refuse to believe i'm the only one that actually budgets $2k a year for truck repairs.

TXSZ66AVLANCHE

« Reply #80 on: 05/19/11 05:39 AM »

2002 AV Z71 with as many options as I could load into the truck.  This truck has been my biggest mistake & worst major purchase - ever.

This truck has be plagued with electrical issues since about 5k miles. I currently have 115k miles. The engine itself has been great - no issues with the engine or tranny at all.

It's everything else that's driving me crazy!! I would dump this truck and buy something different (NON-GM made) but it's been paid off for 6 yrs, and I HATE debt.

Note: The ONLY thing GM would replace under warranty was when BOTH CAT's that went bad (complete failure). One at 32K miles and the other at 48K miles. And the tail gate cable recall.

ALL the other things I replaced at my OWN expense because GM refused or had some excuse not too. "Intermittent" problems don't get replacement. It has to "fail" to a specific specification before it can be replaced under warranty. It doesn't matter if it's a $5 part or a $500 part. I've been told this by four different GM dealers.

I have gone though 5 batteries to date. yes - FIVE. About 8 shops have looked at it, and
nobody can find anything wrong that would cause the batteries to out-right fail the way it does. My "fix" was to buy an Autozone battery, and if it fails within 3 years - I get a free replacement. I've cashed in on this TWICE.

- EBCM replaced (even with all the right codes..GM refused to cover this under warranty)
- Bulb sockets from both headlights and the running lights replaced (the original bulbs actually melted the sockets!)
- CD player has been dead for 3 yrs now. Radio works, but you can't program station buttons anymore.
- That little plastic cabin headliner blower (the little vent above the drivers head) would occasionally squeal like crazy. Get this - they wanted $75 to replace it! I ripped it out in less then 5 minutes. Problem solved.
- Rearview mirror compass died a few months back, along with the buttons to open garage doors.
- The flip panel, and weather stripping between the back seat and truckbed is completely shot. The underside hinges are rusted and broken. Water DOES get in if I leave off the (heavily faded) panels. (which have had the weather stripping re-glued on). The latch handles under the cover panels are also so corroded that I can hardly close them.
- On-Star. (Grrrr!)
- Air bag light has been on for about a year now. Two different dealers quoted $120 to "diagnose".  (i.e. hook up a code reader... read code). I've learned to ignore it.

- BOTH rear quarter panels, dead center above rear wheels have rusted-though. This is due to an unfilled seam between the welds of the inside and outside panels. There is a foam baffle in-between the panels that would wick up moisture, and rust out the panels from the INSIDE out. There is only one fix. Cut out the bad sections, rebuild, and fill with lots of bond-o. Re-paint.  (fyi.."perfect match - paint" should be re-named to "kinda close - paint".

In the last month:
- Replaced suspension, 3rd set of new tires, Rear brakes (and rotors) required replacement.

And GUESS what have have now!!  Passlock (SECURITY) light pops on -- when driving. So this weekend I get the pleasure of bypassing this "feature" before it disables the truck completely.

And with the others things that are out, I'm suspecting the BCM will also be "bad" sometime soon too. It's just a matter of time. I'm actually budgeting for it's replacement.

So would I buy another AV -- or GM product? Not even at half price! GM policy, and the dealers themselves, have lost my respect.  I'm not sure they care either. For now, they are making a mint off me in replacement part costs, and i'm quite sure they counted on all this "additional income" when they build the car.  

My wife doesn't help either, with her reminders of this mistake. Her used Camry (paid 12k for it at 28k miles) now has 205K miles on it, and never had anything other then basic or expect maintenance. With my AV -- it's Always something new to fix every 3-4 moths, like clockwork.

I refuse to believe i'm the only one that actually budgets $2k a year for truck repairs.

You joined the forum just to Female Dog about everything? Do you honestly believe there is ANY vehicle made that will NEVER require any work or have parts wear out? Seriously? You blaming GM for having to replace the tires?
« Last Edit: 05/19/11 05:40 AM by TXSZ66AVLANCHE »
2003 Suburban-GMT900 Brakes, BB Tuned, Dual Batteries, DL3 Mirrors , E-Fans, Eibach Sway Bars
2003 Silverado- Ranch Hand Push Bars, Work Horse and guinea pig
2004 Avalanche- LS1 5.7, GMT900 Brakes, BB tuned, Efans, Leveled, Dual Batteries, Painted Door Handles, Detroit TrueTrac, Eibach Sway Bars
2005 Silverado RCSB- Currently Stock
1995 S10- Race Truck In Progress!

timgren

« Reply #81 on: 05/19/11 06:28 AM »

You joined the forum just to Female Dog about everything? Do you honestly believe there is ANY vehicle made that will NEVER require any work or have parts wear out? Seriously? You blaming GM for having to replace the tires?

Not at all.

I joined because the forum has some great hints about some DIY repairs. This thread was not started by me. It's also entitled - " Who Has Had The Most Problems With Their AV".  I felt I was qualified to post my experience. Not "Female Dog", although its easy when it comes to my AV.

I wasn't aware this forum was limited to "warm and fuzzy" posts. I thought it was an open forum and encouraged open/honest opinions. My apologies. From now on, I'll remember to limit all my posts to how wonderful my vehicle is, and my experience with GM has been over the last 10 years. 

Do I blame GM for tire wear? Not directly no, of course not. But tires with 50K wear warranty that get ~30k avg is partly due (as I've been told) by the GM tire pressure spec that's on the door sticker. It's too low for the fronts, and the tires routinely wear at the edges much faster then in the center. Meaning under-inflation. Why does the GM spec call for something that would cause abnormal tire wear? Better ride and less chance of roll-over. - at my the owners expense.  My first set of tires wore out at 25k.

I understand about common maintenance, and that things wear out. But in the last 10 yrs, I've spent about $7500 in repairs. Some of the repairs would be expected in a truck after maybe 200k miles... not 100k.

TXSZ66AVLANCHE

« Reply #82 on: 05/19/11 06:59 AM »

Its just some of the stuff you complain about... like 100K truck that needs brake repair? That's pretty Normal. Blaming GM for tire wear is just retarded. Welcome to the club...enjoy you stay.
2003 Suburban-GMT900 Brakes, BB Tuned, Dual Batteries, DL3 Mirrors , E-Fans, Eibach Sway Bars
2003 Silverado- Ranch Hand Push Bars, Work Horse and guinea pig
2004 Avalanche- LS1 5.7, GMT900 Brakes, BB tuned, Efans, Leveled, Dual Batteries, Painted Door Handles, Detroit TrueTrac, Eibach Sway Bars
2005 Silverado RCSB- Currently Stock
1995 S10- Race Truck In Progress!

HiHo Silver

• CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member
  • Formerly known as "heavy_chevy08"
« Reply #83 on: 05/19/11 03:34 PM »

2002 AV Z71 with as many options as I could load into the truck.  This truck has been my biggest mistake & worst major purchase - ever.

- On-Star. (Grrrr!)
- Air bag light has been on for about a year now. Two different dealers quoted $120 to "diagnose".  (i.e. hook up a code reader... read code). I've learned to ignore it.

- BOTH rear quarter panels, dead center above rear wheels have rusted-though. This is due to an unfilled seam between the welds of the inside and outside panels. There is a foam baffle in-between the panels that would wick up moisture, and rust out the panels from the INSIDE out. There is only one fix. Cut out the bad sections, rebuild, and fill with lots of bond-o. Re-paint.  (fyi.."perfect match - paint" should be re-named to "kinda close - paint".

In the last month:

And GUESS what have have now!!  Passlock (SECURITY) light pops on -- when driving. So this weekend I get the pleasure of bypassing this "feature" before it disables the truck completely.

So would I buy another AV -- or GM product? Not even at half price! GM policy, and the dealers themselves, have lost my respect.  I'm not sure they care either. For now, they are making a mint off me in replacement part costs, and i'm quite sure they counted on all this "additional income" when they build the car. 

Sorry for all your problems but your truck is 9 years old!! Your Avalanche being the first generation, one can expect parts to fail and wear out!! My Suggestion would be to look into upgrading to a newer year of Avalanche!! I am on my second Avalanche!! I have not had any MAJOR repairs yet!! But when that time comes well I be ready!! Sorry that this Avalanche has given you a bad rap!! I hope something will change for the better in te future!!  :thumbsup:
2011 Camaro 1LT Victory Red w/Rally Stripes, Spoiler, 19" Polished Rims(current)
2010 Z71 Sheer Metalic Silver-Loaded!!!!-20" AR Rims, tinted all around, black bowties, and Corsa Sport exhaust.(Traded for above)
2008 LS Silver Birch(traded for above)
2006 Silverado(Dad's truck now)
2003 Malibu(traded for above)

avz66

• CAFCNA 2009 Supporting Member
  • AV - AHOLIC!!!
« Reply #84 on: 05/19/11 11:01 PM »

8 years and 66,000 miles and no problems
9 years at 72,400 just had the u joint done
2002 Avalanche Z66 Indigo Blue - Bought 9-25-01 as of today  0,106,000 miles

66 AV gtgs - 22,892 Miles - Tx. (Hou, S.A.,A) LA, KY, AL,TENN., SD, Wy

CAFCNA Member - 305

Mods - Cowl Hood, Epic Gladiator 20s, Volant CAI, SportsWing, Flowmaster 40, Trenz Bullet Grill and Bowtie, AMP fuel door

7-13-15 stage 4 cancer

ygmn

• Administrator
  • Insert Funny Text Here _______________ .
« Reply #85 on: 05/20/11 12:03 AM »

PEACE OUT please
Thread Killer ... After I post they die?
2002 Pewter Z66 - Sept 2001
CAFCNA Album
LSU BABY!
YANKEES BABY!
SAINTS BABY!

PerfectReign

• CAFCNA 2013 Supporting Member
  • A Turn Signal is a Statement, Not a Request
    • My Little Home on the Intrawebs
« Reply #86 on: 05/20/11 07:15 AM »

yeah, you probably are

*plonk*
2006 WBH2016 Malibu Hybrid

ms38w

• I AM the Scorpion
    • Scorpion Cigar Reviews
« Reply #87 on: 05/20/11 10:06 AM »

[/quote]

I spent $40 grand in one year repairing mine...I'm not complaining other than I still had to finish up the work that was paid for. :E: :E:
<br />\\\\\\\'02 1500 Z71, with a few mods...<br />408 Stroker, H2 rear end, 6-speed manual,side pipes, shorty headers,8-lug wheels, 1-ton T-case, custom drive shafts.

scottzilla

« Reply #88 on: 05/20/11 11:29 AM »

My 2007 has me paying for repairs while making payments on my truck. Not good. Brakes should not fail at 19000 and the stupid vent solenoid should not fail at 30000. In both cases the dealer has told me to go pound sand. gM dealers have abandoned their customers big time.  The ones that are still in business that is. 
I will not buy another GM vehicle.  I have no faith that my 07 will give me years of trouble free miles.  I'd love to sell it and get a Pathfinder.

Flint4x4

• Silent Avalanche - In Memorial
« Reply #89 on: 05/28/11 02:09 AM »

I was trouble free for years but problems are mounting on my low miles '04
Still nothing major, age plus Michigan weather take thier toll

- tailgate lock sticking
- rattle from sunroof, (haven't found a cause yet)
- both front door window regulator/motor assembly
- replaced all 4 rotors/brake pads (rusted away with little over 30k)
- IP cluster inop
- driver seat heater
- side mirror defroster
- thermostat sticking (intermitant dummy light)
- I think I need a hub right front, noise when braking
« Last Edit: 11/09/11 12:51 AM by Flint4x4 »
'94 Chevy S10 ext. cab. low miles, '09 GMC Acadia low miles
FWD + RWD = 4x4, loaded '04 AV totaled late 2016

stoddard

« Reply #90 on: 06/30/11 01:41 PM »

I have the same problem with my 2005 the gauges, radio, air go off and then back on, also at times the engine will start  for a second then quit. does replacing the ignition switch work as suggested.

Since the previous post the local dealer has finally figured out that it was the VCIM this controls the ONSTAR which was screwing everything up when the truck sat out in the sun and got hot, he just unhooked it and
i haven't had any problems since and that was 8/12/11
« Last Edit: 09/11/11 10:47 AM by stoddard »

kkn21292

« Reply #91 on: 07/21/11 04:45 AM »

While I love my Avalanche and have racked up 172K miles on it, the electrical issues are starting to be a bit much for me.  Old age issues I expected at this point, not electrical system after electrical system failing.  So far, I've had these things fail:

1) Heated seats (coils burned out)
2) Tailgate lock (clearly not electrical)
3) AC blower motor (wiring burned out)
4) Radiator fan refused to turn off (burned out wires)
5) Instrument cluster failed
6) Door locks cycled (more bad wires)
7) Radio stayed on after car turned off and key removed (and more bad wires)
8) 4-Wheel High refuses to engage
9) 4-Wheel Low will engage but refuses to disengage (have to go through the back up brake thing to get it to disengage)
10) AC will blow hot when it feels like it
11) Mysterious "bump" between 1st and 2nd gears that goes away with a 10 second restart.

Some of these things were fixed with a re-flash.  Some are still waiting to be budgeted. As a loyal Chevy girl, I really hope to fix every little thing on him and drive him for many more miles...at this point, he's part of the family.  But would I recommend a Chevy to someone else?  Not as much as I would have 5 years ago, that's for sure.

redlinez71

« Reply #92 on: 11/08/11 11:15 AM »

Do you maybe think driving it through rivers may contribute to some of your problems?

GoldBowTie

• CAFCNA Regional Coordinator
  • Have you hugged your Avalanche today?
« Reply #93 on: 11/11/11 10:25 AM »

7) Radio stayed on after car turned off and key removed (and more bad wires)

It is RAP - retained accessory power.
The radio will stay on for 20 minutes, or until you turn it off, or until you open the door, whichever comes first.
Av #1 2002 Onyx Black Z71  205 MONTHS of ownership (Oct 01 - today) and 68507 miles.
147 GTG's attended in: OH, WV, TN, NY, MI, Canada, IN, NH, KY, GA, PA, NC, IA, and MO.

Av #3 2009 Black LTZ  67 months of ownership (Mar 13 - today) and 147322 miles.
(124594 when bought)
25 GTG's attended in: WV, OH, PA, IN and MI

Av #2 2003 Yellow Z71 WBH  18 MONTHS of ownership (Sep 11 - Mar 13) and 9302 miles added.
(101764 at delivery, 111066 at trade-in) Traded for 2009
19 GTG's attended in: OH, MI, PA, WV

dragonslayer

« Reply #94 on: 11/18/11 11:42 AM »

Got 4 problems less 1 yr own av.
1.  water leak into driverside.....not fix yet
2.  oil pressure pump sensor.....fix
3.  leak brake fluid.......fix
4.  vibrate during 65mph.......not fix yet

dragonslayer

« Reply #95 on: 11/18/11 11:45 AM »

I want to see how many members have had or continue to have problems with the Avalanche that just persist. I for one have had problems pretty much since I picked it up fro the dealer. I had both side mirrors replaced 1 month after I bought my AV because the heaters were broken. Then I had to have my sunroof replaced 3 months later, which ended up taking 3 service visits, first to determine the problem, next to replace it, and lastly to fix the leak in the headliner the same day that it was replaced. Next I had a knocking/vibrating noise in the front passenger side engine compartment. It took 6 service visits just to determine that it was the A/C hoses, after they ended up replacing or moving just about everything else on the truck. This is when I should have brought the lemon law against the dealer, but didn't because I liked my AV too much and didn't want to have to wait for my dealer to find another one exactly the same. However I continued to have problems; I have replaced 4 rotors/8 pads in the rear and 2 rotors/4 pads in the front. I had to replace both sides of the DRL/Fog lamp housing once(each) due to them foging up on the inside, an dhad to replace the bulbs each time because the dealer replaced them with their stock bulbs. Had to replace the rear window, because of the plastic strip around it being split. I replaced stock bumper with SOR bumper last November due to snow plow incident. Now have to replace 2 PCMs and Idler/Pitman arms. So I think that my replacement parts list is starting to catch up to my mods list in terms of price.

So please post up, I am interested to see who has had what problems, and I am sure that some one has had either the same or similar problems and some member has got to have had more then myself.

-James. roters seem to last 20000miles then they warp vibration at 65mph check cup in univercial joint may be spinning

dragonslayer

« Reply #96 on: 11/18/11 11:48 AM »

love my avalanche have many problems your roters are they warping i replace mine every 20000 miles i had viberation around 65mph found bearing cup spinning rear drive shaft yoke

TEKTITE

• Black tie
    • TEKTITE/TEKNA
« Reply #97 on: 12/03/11 11:46 PM »

I bought my 02 2500 back in Nov.01.  2 big issues- locking rear gear carrier replaced 3 times during warranty period, still broken. And at 151k miles, one of the roller lifters in the 8.1 seized, eating the cam lobe. This last required a used replacement engine (less money than a repair). Since then, I've had multiple ongoing problems with sensors, so I've gotten real chummy with my mechanic.

Now have 166k mi., and have spent $8k for the last 15k mi.  I've had many repairs over the years, but I consider most of them maintenance. I use my truck for both work & play, and have never had a previous truck that can fit 5 adults comfortably for a weekend ski trip, then haul 3,000lbs. of steel on Monday, and go to a black-tie dinner/valet parking on Tuesday, with the panache of my AV.

I was disappointed when the 2500 was discontinued, and now it looks like the AV model is in it's last years, all before my FIRST one is worn out.

Some items I've repaired myself ("eeasssy fix") are the tailgate lock (30 min), drivers window regulator (2 hr), Front hubs (1 hr), plastic-weld RR cladding panel that was torn off & run over in an accident (1 hour)(shoulda' seen the poor Honda-whole front bumper shell torn off!).

Right now, I'd like to know what the fix is for the sagging/bowing #1 bed cover panel. I've tried searching this forum, but can't find any details other then a reference to one. Can anyone point me to it?

And does anyone have an 06 2500 they'd like to sell? :laugh:
Blue '02 2500 4x4, bought in '01, now w/185K miles. When I want good mileage I use my '95 Mustang GT convertible at 15 mpg :laugh:

CrazyCanuck

« Reply #98 on: 06/03/12 08:40 AM »

Within in the last 2 months I had to get 2 new tires,  upper and lower ball joints on both sides, oil gasket was leaking so had to replace it,  power steering was leaking,  andand it all started 500km over warranty FML lol.

Syzzlak

• Car Domain
« Reply #99 on: 12/11/12 03:55 PM »

Bought my Lanche in May 2012, it is a 2002.  My brake lines spilt, but they are aftermarket extended so not Chevy factory items.  My sunroof has been acting up, getting stuck open and not moving, needs to be oiled and just reset, but I still had to strip the headliner and interior pieces-royal pain.  Also sometimes the digital odometer/PNDR selector disappears randomly, I give it a quick "Fonzie" and it comes back though.  Other than that I haven't had that many problems that I haven't created myself.  Its been a good truck.
2002 North Face sage green 1500 4wd, 12" Bulletproof Susp w/6 FOX shocks 3" body, 39.5x15.5 TrXus STS on 20" Weld Racing, paint match cladding, Stealth Off-Road winch bumper w/9K MileMarker hydro winch & PIAAs, Confer rack w/PIAAS
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 23 queries.