Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
10/30/14 11:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two-tone EXT  (Read 2072 times)
leeder
Charter Member

I love my Chevy Avalanche!

Awards
« on: 06/20/03 02:32 AM »

Hello,

Yesterday I ran across a two-tone painted EXT.  It was black on the bottom and faded into a silver at the top.  I was wondering if this was from factory, or a custom paint job Huh  Either way it's the nicest version of our trucks I have seen to-date.  The truck was riding on chrome 24's, and had me drooling the entire way home.  Grin

I live in Miami, and we have quite a variety of nice trucks, but this one certainly takes the cake!

Any ideas if this was from factory or custom?

Thanks!
topperge

You choose the road, lets see how you drive!!

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 06/20/03 06:28 AM »

I'm 99.999999% sure it was custom, I highly doubt it would be a GM vehicle standard or show wise

2009 Black LT1 Avalanche - Purchasing July 22nd
2004 Yellow Pontiac GTO
PUNISHER

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 06/20/03 06:47 AM »

I'm 99.999999% sure it was custom, I highly doubt it would be a GM vehicle standard or show wise

i agree.

AVALANCHE PICS
-traded 02 Z-66 for an 04 DBM Z-71
-traded 04 DBM Z-71 for a Lexus IS250
GTG's-DE, VA, TX, GA, MD, SC
justhrowit

change for a buck

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 06/20/03 06:53 AM »

I have seen an EXT and a regular Escalade in two tone at a dealer!!!  If it's not GM direct I think it may be a dealer add on.  In my opinion....all black is the way to go.  I think the two tone is nasty!!!!  Opinion of course.  My $0.02

I've moved on!  I've enjoyed the AV, but it was time for change.  God bless the CAFCNA.  MOD ON!
PUNISHER

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 06/22/03 03:51 AM »

not sure what colors you are refering to, i liked the two tone color combo i saw.  available for viewing at tha AV Zone thread under cool Escalade, EXT, and ESV.  check it out if you have not already.

AVALANCHE PICS
-traded 02 Z-66 for an 04 DBM Z-71
-traded 04 DBM Z-71 for a Lexus IS250
GTG's-DE, VA, TX, GA, MD, SC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: