• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Cadillac Escalade EXT, The Highest Rated Truck

MagicMtnDan

SM 2003
AUTOPACIFIC NAMES '03 VSS WINNERS

AutoPacific's annual Vehicle Satisfaction Score study has once again named Cadillac its top brand. The brand, which shared the VSS award with Lexus in 2002 and won outright in 2001, registers the highest overall owner satisfaction in the consulting firm's survey. Among individual vehicles, the Lexus LS 430 is the highest rated passenger car and the Cadillac Escalade EXT, the highest rated truck. Nissan's Murano also garnered a special award because of its exceptionally high score in its first year of production. The awards were given as follows:

BRAND: Cadillac

PASSENGER CARS:

Premium Luxury Car Lexus LS 430

Contemporary Luxury Car Acura TL

American Luxury Car Cadillac DeVille (repeat winner)

Premium Mid-Size Car Honda Accord (sedan and coupe)

Standard Mid-Size Car Mazda6

Compact Car Hyundai Elantra (tied)

Volkswagen New Beetle (tied) (repeat winner)

Sports Car Lexus SC430 (repeat winner)

Sporty Car Acura RSX

LIGHT TRUCKS:

Large Light-Duty Pickup Toyota Tundra

Large Heavy-Duty Pickup Ford F-Series Super Duty

Large 4-Dooor Pickup/SUT Cadillac Escalade EXT

Compact Pickup Toyota Tacoma

Compact 4-Door Pickup/SUT Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Luxury Sport Utility Lincoln Navigator

Large Sport Utility Ford Excursion (repeat winner)

Premium Mid-Size Sport Utility GMC Envoy

Standard Mid-Size Sport Utility Kia Sorento

Compact Sport Utility Honda CR-V Minivan Honda Odyssey

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT: Nissan Murano

bdatlanta said:
The Ext is coming back in 2018 !    (y)  Hadn't heard anything on the Avalanche. Anyone have any info ?
HUH?

I doubt it since it is end of 1st quarter 2018 already.

If you do a google type search for 2019 Cadillac EXT you can find many entries but the appear to be foreign click bate type of sights from about 2017 so, I doubt if they are legitimate articles......
I'm sure there are fans of the EXT that wish for it's return just like the yearly questions about the return of the AV since 2012 or so.....like the SEMA AV concept of about 10 years ago or the 2018 Silverado High Desert being touted as the return of the Av by some Chevy salesmen....just wishful thinking I believe.

Hummm, GM only sold 3,000 of them in 2013, why would they bring it back to lose more money. ???

You can't believe everything on the internet. I've been trying to figure out when the Mid-engine Corvette is coming out for years now.

bdatlanta you link didn't work for me but there are lots of "fake news" websites out now that just lures in people interested in the hopes of seeing the newest version of their favorite vehicle, many times if you read the fine print they have wrong info and the photos are of older models or even Photoshoped ones. If you just do a search for things like photo of 2019  Silverado etc. you will get links that has 2018 truck photos and info and the site tries to pass it off as a 2019 truck.
You can see some videos even on YouTube for a future EXT but they definitely look homemade etc....
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=2018+cadillac+ext

Vaeagleav said:
bdatlanta you link didn't work for me but there are lots of "fake news" websites out now that just lures in people interested in the hopes of seeing the newest version of their favorite vehicle, many times if you read the fine print they have wrong info and the photos are of older models or even Photoshoped ones. If you just do a search for things like photo of 2019  Silverado etc. you will get links that has 2018 truck photos and info and the site tries to pass it off as a 2019 truck.
You can see some videos even on YouTube for a future EXT but they definitely look homemade etc....
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=2018+cadillac+ext
THANKS!

Back