• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

O&A to XM!!

Anyone listen to them this morning. The show was okay. Even they admitted that they were a little out of it with the show.

It should get better as time goes on.

gatorray said:
Anyone listen to them this morning. The show was okay. Even they admitted that they were a little out of it with the show.

It should get better as time goes on.
Yea, I listened. Unfortunately, even though I was in the truck three seperate times today, I only heard the first hour of the show.

Pretty funny that they only have one sound effect.

I agree, the show wasn't that great, but it's great hearing them again, and like you say, it will get better.

I never liked those guys toooo much. they seemed to be to much of a rip off on Howard.. i liked there dice bits alot. ;D

A.J.....they are looping it over and over today, so you may be able to catch the whole show.

They were ripping Stern today too. I am a Stern fan too and feel that he is losing it a little bit. According to his view, all "shock jocks" are Stern clones. I don't know about that, but.....

One big reason I listen to O&A are Norton and the other guest comedians. Makes for fun radio. And now that they are uncensored.....

Back