• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Pictures of the Hotlanta Event

Wvusquatch

SM 2003
I am starting a second post here that should be just dedicated for pictures and videos related to the Hotlanta event! The orginal Hotlanta post is up to 57 pages and over 1100 posts! So this one should make it a lot easier for people to look at the event! So please feel free to add your pictures! I had a great time and it was great to see 59 avalanches lined up here in Atalanta! I hope that everybody had a great time and look forward to the next event!

Squatch

Charlie great shots!!!!! I forgot all about those, well that part of the day.. :love: :love: to you also.. So did you really plan on having yours in the middle??

Great shots.. I really need to go to bed, but I cant.. Still getting over everthing.. All the pics look great..!!

Those are some great pics from Hotlanta. I don't know which one looks better. The one with the Naked LPM Avy with the painted sail panels and the SS front fascia or the one with all the Hooter girls ;D I had a great time. It was good to meet you guys in person.

Ohh I did a bit of an informal survey Here are the results...
52 Avalanches, 8 naked, 44 Cladded. That's a 6.5:1 ratio.

If only we knew how much beer we went through. :D:

mf_dribble.gif
:B:more-more-more :B:

JohnBChef said:
Ohh I did a bit of an informal survey Here are the results...
52 Avalanches, 8 naked, 44 Cladded. That's a 6.5:1 ratio.

If only we knew how much beer we went through. :D:
John thanks for the stats....

Back