• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Looking for Pics of modded Av's

00silverstreak

As my first post I want to say HI!And that I look forward to becomming an owner of an Avalanche soon.

Im trying to convince the woman that the Avalanche is not ugly. She hates the plastic stuff on the outside and so do I. Im wanting to see some pics of these trucks with some accessories. Is there a Forum dedicated to pics? If not, Might I suggest one? I hang out on alot of Sports car msg boards and pic forums are very nice. Please feel free to attatch me some pics of your own.

Thanks
S

here are some...

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?board=119;action=display;threadid=31895

Are you kidding! :rolleyes:
This board is extremely active just wait! >:D

By the way, I noticed your screen name, you don't happen to own an IROC-Z by any chance?

Keep the WBH in mind (without body hardware). That is what sold my wife! Although now she loves them all!

Blue Dragon said:
Are you kidding! :rolleyes:
This board is extremely active just wait! >:D

By the way, I noticed your screen name, you don't happen to own an IROC-Z by any chance?

Nope. Sure dont. This is the Camaro I own. www.00silverstreak.com/030604pics.htm

Check out cardomain.com for any kind of custom ride you want but heres the specific chevy avalanche link http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/search_results.pl?make=Chevrolet&model=Avalanche&filter=all&x=8&y=8

Thx. I just cant wait till I get the AV. Then the Camaro no longer becomes a daily driver, and transforms on to a strip car. And Ill get to start modding a truck which i have been wanting to do for some tmie now.

00silverstreak said:
Thx. I just cant wait till I get the AV. Then the Camaro no longer becomes a daily driver, and transforms on to a strip car. And Ill get to start modding a truck which i have been wanting to do for some tmie now.
Are you going to match the color of your Av with your Camaro. I've seen some members do this and I think it looks wicked especially when they are trailering the car!

Yeah. I thought about it. Maybe even incorporating the stripes(up in air). They do offer a dark metallic grey as a factory color which is somewhat close to the viper steel grey on the car. If i do paint the truck I will be painting the trailer also, kinda have to to keep the flow.
S

droped and rimmed
droped_AV2.jpg

Attachments

• droped_AV2.jpg
    droped_AV2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 16
more pics when I get them back from the photgrapher.

Its all modded out. Mostly underhood, undercarriage and interior.

I swear, seeing these pics makes me wanna do somethin stupid......I can totally afford 2 vehicle payments. But then that means I wont be making double payments on the car. damn i need more $$$$$$, haha

00silverstreak said:
I swear, seeing these pics makes me wanna do somethin stupid......I can totally afford 2 vehicle payments. But then that means I wont be making double payments on the car. damn i need more $$$$$$, haha

Its never endding....

I could own an Escalade with no payments for what i have into my rig

Back