• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

looking for an online manual

bikerchic1977

SM 2003
a few months back someone posted a link to an online parts breakdown for the av.. i could have sworn i bookmarked it, but can't find it now.. :2: and i've searched and searched and searched the site but can't find it now..

unfortunately, my av had the front bumper pulled off by a bus last weekend during the liberty state park gtg.. i've gotten an estimate from a local body shop, but even i know they missed some parts, like the wheel well liner thingys (not the official part name.. hehe) i'm looking for anything else they may have missed and hoping to get the part numbers to help the idiot who will now correct my estimate..

can anyone help me with the link? thanks!!

sorry to hear about that. unfortunately, i am not aware of such a link. i wish i were. it sounds as though it would contain some good info and prices. if i run across anything in the near future that would help you i will post it.

I know there is a company by the name of Helm, that makes a service and parts manual for the AV, but I am not sure of an actual parts manual online that you can look at.

-James. :cool:

Hi.
Keep watching on e-Bay as there was parts and repair manuals listed a couple of months back.
One that was listed was the repair including time and cost for the repairs needed.
Hope this helps.

Randy

Back