• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Pictures from SR3

Sorry I had to bail out early guys. As you probably heard, my father-in-law had what appears to be a minor stroke. He is OK, but is still in the hospital for tests.

Palo Duro GTG -1.jpg

Rangerfan said:
Sorry I had to bail out early guys. As you probably heard, my father-in-law had what appears to be a minor stroke. He is OK, but is still in the hospital for tests.

Palo Duro GTG -1.jpg

Sorry you guys had to bail.
Glad to hear you made it back safe and that everything is OK.

Vetman

It was nice to meet you and your AV!!!!

I hope everything is ok with you and glad that you were able to get back safely.

See you on the road!!

yana

Playing in the water in Palo Duro. :cool:

Tazman

post-58-10951087850.jpg

Handmade

post-58-10951087851.jpg

Mooncrab

post-58-10951087852.jpg

Well hope everyone made it home safe...just wanted to say I had a great time, meeting everyone and the fun time we had.. (y). Thanks to everyone for there hard work on this event. I'll post my pics as soon as I get my computer up in a week or so, I may need some help uploading these so when I'm ready I will ask for help...again thanks for a great time.....Tazman and Family :love: :B:

Oops. I posted pics here http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?board=60;action=display;threadid=29225
before I found this thread. ;D Had a great time meeting everyone and their AV's. Had a great bonus after the steak dinner. They had a great fireworks display from the ampitheater next to our campsite that night. Got to watch it from our travel trailer.
Also if anyone remembers from the Lord of the Rings books when gollum led Fredo and Sam into the lair of a giant spider and they supposedly killed her? Think her name was Shebob or something like that. Well I'd like to report she is alive and doing well in shower stall number 1 at the sagebrush camping area. >:D
Thanks for the great time and for those going on to the SoCal mega meet we'll see you there.

It was great to see everyone. I really enjoyed the weekend! I have about 68 pics to post, I'll do that later!

Thanks to MoonCrab, Chubbs, Handmade and Tribal that put up with me during my time with them at SR3. They all took good care of making sure I was okay during my ride and stay at Canyon, TX!

Next year I will be at full speed and will be in my AV!

It was good to see some of you again, and to meet some of you for the first time!

I wont forget this trip as I got my first speeding ticket EVER on the way home... :E: :6:

Thanks Tribal for the stickers I will put them on B4 I come down to San Antonio this week

yana

LADYLANCHE said:
It was good to see some of you again, and to meet some of you for the first time!

I wont forget this trip as I got my first speeding ticket EVER on the way home... :E: :6:

Thanks Tribal for the stickers I will put them on B4 I come down to San Antonio this week

yana

Girl I have had many speeding tickets, just ask the Austin & San Antonio guys! I know how you feel!

Great to see you again!

See you in a couple of weeks!

avz66 said:

I'll be headed down the highway like a bat out of you know where!

For next year's Southern Regionals, I would like to get started planning it EARLY in the year to make it a BIG event, soooo MY fellow COORDINATORS: Dave02z66, TribalAV, and TexAVfan, lets get to thinking about when and where to have the 4th Southern Regional Meet.

Back