• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

FORT YUKON,ALASKA

abuelito

:)any body in fort yukon,alaska,,be there tuesday,flying in..dont know nothing about food,wood like to see some avers.there..your man in the field abuelito

Had a look at the map.. Looks like you have to wait until winter to drive up there from Hwy 6...
But then again, winter probably comes real early. I guess we could ask Yak about early winter arrivals and long winters.... >:D

Back when I was stationed in Alaska (Ft. Richardson 72 - 75) I flew in there myself, a couple of times (I'm a pilot). Never was much there, but it's north of the arctic circle, so I got a certificate the first time.

On my second tour (Ft. Greely 82 - 85), we sent training groups there several times each summer, in small boats on the Yukon River.

As "our man in the field", you sure do get around. Enjoy your trip, but I would be surprised if there are any members there.

Gerry

:)yea,its really out there,,gonna hunt some carbu,also pick up a load of horns,no will not drive,fly in,,,these horns are in great demand,,,your man in the field abuelito :) :) :)

abuelito, how are U... Been a while since we last talked.

So Alaska bound for Caribou, 2 TAG LIMIT ON THOSE (y)

I just got back from sighting in my rifles and a couple of havd guns >:D >:D >:D
They were perfect (y)
I'm going for moose in 2 1/2 weeks for a 10 days or so, about 18 hrs. north on me. No where close to Alaske though.

Hope U have a greaty safe trip, and U bag your game! (y)

G. :cool:

:)hey my friend,yep 2 limit,,,going in with a 70 # parker single cam bow,composite,,carbon arrows,,,ok got a special hunting tent,same color as tundra,,gonna look real hard,,luck to you buddy,,your man in the field abuelito

Hey abuelito, ? for U...

What type of "groups" are U getting from those carbom arrows... >:D ;)

I'll expect a few pieces of that meat at my door soon

:) :)hey buddy,i hope i am understanding you,,,groups,,well with the glass arrors i was getting before anywhere from 4 to 6 to 8 "groups,,i just came in from trying the parker,,well being new to me i was getting 6 to 8 but not time to practice will get to you later 6 to 8 with the carbon on shot i hit the other arrow accident ha your man in the field abuelito

...LMFAO abuelito...
Yes U understood it right (y).

Now when U can get those groups down so U can do constant 3 shot groups inside a nickle at 4oo yards, then and only then can we go hunting together ;) >:D

Tu amigo armado >:D

:)como,madre,no soy robin hood,,oh by the way the meat,,ill have to air drop it while passing over ok,,will circle or buzz your place three times ok then drop,,,,your man in the field abuelito

LOL :D

Oh NO not another fly-by... I never end up getting ther meat.

When U get as goog as Robin Hood, then we can go for sure...
Maybe some Dove hunting in Mexico... been a long time since I was there.

Do U need glasses... maybe that will help U see the nickle ;) ;) ;)

G.

DragonSlayer1 said:
LOL :D

Do U need glasses... maybe that will help U see the nickle ;) ;) ;)

G.

Ab has no problem seeing things. I think he sees plenty of things. I think something in that field makes him see things ;)..but he already wears glasses, maybe they are dirty ???

Back