Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Owner Satisfaction By Year  (Read 49068 times)

Z66 BUTCH

• CAFCNA 2012 Supporting Member
  • I love Dachshunds
Re: Owner Satisfaction By Year
« Reply #75 on: 01/23/10 01:56 PM »

Can you change the poll to allow more than on choice, I would hate to see the 400+ "votes" get files away never to be seen.

Z66 BUTCH

• CAFCNA 2012 Supporting Member
  • I love Dachshunds
« Reply #76 on: 01/23/10 01:59 PM »

Would you own another AV knowing what you now know?

Flint4x4, after re-reading the poll question I guess that your answer would be yes.......... :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: 01/23/10 02:06 PM by Z66 BUTCH »

Vaeagleav

• CAFCNA 2018 Premium Member
  • The Avalanche just keeps getting better!
« Reply #77 on: 01/23/10 03:41 PM »

I appreciate all comments good or bad.
I just looked at the edit poll function and I didn't find a way to allow for multiple choices at one time. I also looked in 2004 when I started these polls. I guess for this poll it does matter somewhat since one year AV could have given someone a problem but they bought a second AV and it was better or vice versa?
I can see where it doesn't allow for those who voted early on in the poll to alter their vote due to recent experiences?
On the other polls about specific problem areas I can see it being a bigger problem in that some problems vary by model years but I am not computer literate enough to figure out how to allow multiple votes for those who have owned several AVs such as myself.
I think I will leave the poll making to other members who are more computer literate and will support their efforts.
2008 Z71 Silver Birch 
2004 Z71 Silver Birch before that.

cnorgren

« Reply #78 on: 01/23/10 07:26 PM »

I loved the avalanche when it first came out and now that i have my 2002 i will be owning many more avalanches in my future cause they are a nice respectful truck and so fun to own...... P.S. all my friends who also own trucks are jealous the my rear window is removable :P
2013 Black Diamond LTZ!

Flint4x4

• Silent Avalanche - In Memorial
« Reply #79 on: 01/23/10 08:58 PM »

Can you change the poll to allow more than on choice, I would hate to see the 400+ "votes" get files away never to be seen.

I think you have to allow more than one vote when you start a poll and can't change that later. I didn't say clear the poll, I said start a new poll. It would be simple enough to copy/paste results of this poll into first post of a new poll for easy reference rather than bury them.

Z66 BUTCH, well yeah but finding another cladded one with low miles would be difficult today.  :B:
'94 Chevy S10 ext. cab. low miles, '09 GMC Acadia low miles
FWD + RWD = 4x4, loaded '04 AV totaled late 2016

deflund

• I love the Chevy Avalanche
« Reply #80 on: 01/03/12 02:54 PM »

I may just be one of the lucky ones, but my '02 Av has been outstanding.  While it doesn't get driven every day, its always been there when I needed it to pull the boat to the lake and get it back home.  Only one problem with the ignition circuit since it was new.  Saw many later '03's with really weird problems I never saw and then it seems in '04 and on they started improving again.  Rumors of halting Av production by the General after '12 are disappointing.  I wonder if the foreign bunch will still try and copy its design......  Hope mine lasts forever!

Hound

• CAFCNA 2006 Supporting Member
« Reply #81 on: 11/04/12 03:57 AM »

I think you have to allow more than one vote when you start a poll and can't change that later. I didn't say clear the poll, I said start a new poll. It would be simple enough to copy/paste results of this poll into first post of a new poll for easy reference rather than bury them. 

Yep, this poll should be redone.  Years have gone by since it was initiated AND we now have the last model year on the pavement.  For me, I am selling my 04 but it is not because of any problem.  Just got to the time for me.  Obviously I would buy another one because I did.
Hound
2013 LT, Silver Ice All-Star Pkg, Chrome tow hooks, Grover Emergency airhorn, iSimple A2DP Streaming Audio

Former:  '04 Z66 WBH, Dk Metallic Blue, 20" Evo Velociti 6, Grover airhorns, Maglite, dual stainless tip, CarriageWorks billet grill, tilting headrests, Snakeeyes backup cam.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 23 queries.