• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

October GTG?

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Ok I know this is very short notice but I was wondering if anyone would care to join my fiancee Nicole and myself on Saturday afternoon Oct. 23 and check out the corn maze?

04_2004maze.gif

This is the pattern they are using this year and covers over 15 acres of ground and contains over 2 miles of paths. Check out the link and let me know if you'd like to join us for an afternoon.

Welcome to the Fritzler Corn MAiZE!

Attachments

• 04_2004maze.gif
    04_2004maze.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
Yeah... I thought about suggesting this last year... and then remembered this year when pdxkevin posted about a corn maze gtg up Oregon way (of course he started planning it sometime in August :rolleyes: some people just plan things too far ahead of time ;)). Its just that they close down after Halloween is over so... if we want to try it it has to be soon.

Wow, I would love to do that, unfortunately, Saturdays are reserved for the squids (Westernaires & hockey).

Friday nights work best for us...

I read all the other clubs getting together, I would love to see Colorado do something...

Maybe we should have a tagging contest, maybe that will bring in more members?

Chris

Well...it's been awhile since I said much around these parts...no doubt I have been forgotten!!

But now that I am done with school...my schedule is much more open!! Pick the date...and I will try and make it this time!

Take care all!

R.J.

I think it's a go for me, and I think I can add another part to this GTG. We had talked in the past about going to a range for a shooting GTG, looks like things are probably on for a little pistol/shotgun (trap) GTG just 5 minutes from the corn maze.

I will confirm everything is a go, but if you would like to go out and try your aim, then bring your toys and before/after the maze we can shoot at my uncle's house just north of LaSalle.

I'm still trying to figure out if we can go, but my question is:

How DO they do those corn mazes? They are always so perfect??

Chris

Chris In CO said:
I'm still trying to figure out if we can go, but my question is:

How DO they do those corn mazes? They are always so perfect??

Chris

I've been looking at the website and they don't say... but I must have read on another maze's website that they use gps to make the pattern. I thought I'd bring my hand held unit and see if I couldn't paste the picture on a map and see if I could follow the pattern that way.

Back