• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Avalanche Truck Camper Slide In

handyman019

Hello AV'ers,
? ?I've had an interest lately in getting purchasing an RV. ?The type I really like are the Truck Campers commonly refered to as "Slide In's". ?Is anyone aware of any truck campers available for the Avalanche or plans by any company to offer them?? ?Thanks,

Mine has a sticker in the glove box that says it is not to be used with a slide-in

russpang said:
Mine has a sticker in the glove box that says it is not to be used with a slide-in

Please provide pics . I have never heard of that one before . Wonder why GM did that . I know there is a sticker in there that reads do not use with a truck bed style camper . hmmmm

aveman said:
Hello AV'ers,
   I've had an interest lately in getting purchasing an RV.  The type I really like are the Truck Campers commonly refered to as "Slide In's".  Is anyone aware of any truck campers available for the Avalanche or plans by any company to offer them??  Thanks,

This is exactly what we do every day at my work....  build custom slide in campers for ALL vehicles, especially ones like the Avalanche!

Please feel free to come to our website and take a closer look, ask questions, whatever you like in your camper (just about) we can work it out!!    www.coyoterv.biz

Back