• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

a sexy lady in red

m02redl

SM 2007
SM 2004
brought her home 3 years ago tonight and i still love her like day one! here she is after we got a little dirty :eek:

Attachments

• aint_she_purdy.jpg
    aint_she_purdy.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 31
wildfire said:
brought her home 3 years ago tonight and i still love her like day one! here she is after we got a little dirty :eek:

Hope this means she's 100% yours if you know what I mean. (y) If so, congrats!!

Congrats wildfire, is that all we have...(?)...pics of your Av when she is dirty...here is another from the Lake Tahoe trip earlier this year...this was taken after the Rubicon Trail side trip...

(y) (y) :B:

Attachments

• ltgtg16..jpg
    ltgtg16..jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 17
and another as you do a water crossing on the Rubicon...and no she didn't get any cleaner... :cautious:

Attachments

• ltgtg18...jpg
    ltgtg18...jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 10
OOOHHHH...
found a "clean one"!!! but it is only of your new "at the time" grill...but it IS clean... ;)

Attachments

• wildfire_grill..jpg
    wildfire_grill..jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 12
wildfire said:
But just think how she'd look NEKKID! :eek: >:D

Hey! We'll have none of the nekkid talk here Mister. Theres ladies present.

LOL ok ok ok I just couldnt reisist.

Woody

Woody said:
Hey! We'll have none of the nekkid talk here Mister. Theres ladies present.

LOL ok ok ok I just couldnt reisist.

Woody
Yes....but some of us "ladies" encourage that kind of talk...... >:D

wildfire said:

GEEZ! Get a room!! >:D

Congrats on the three year anniversary.

Ain't nothin' like a lady in red except a lady in nothin'.

:love:RED AVs ROCK! :love:

I thought this was the sexy lady in RED!
NACMamamia.jpg

And all cleaned up too!

I don't think I'd dare to show up at an Avalanche GTG dressed like that :eek: :eek:

I don't trust these guys one bit :rolleyes: >:D ;)

danlwil2500 said:
I don't think I'd dare to show up at an Avalanche GTG dressed like that :eek: :eek:
believe me, I didn't/wouldn't :2:
danlwil2500 said:
I don't trust these guys one bit :rolleyes: >:D ;)
as well you shouldn't. They like to take pics & they have photoshop and aren't affraid to use it :3:

We spent 17 years and 8 months together, but I traded her in today.  She only had 65K on her,  the engine and trans were still strong  :B: but she was getting tired in other areas.
I had a lot of fun in this truck, and met a lot of nice people on here. For those that hauled ass across country to meet up at the events, and those that planned said events, I thank you  :yourock:

:cheers:

Don't be a stranger.

I hope your new ride serves you as well as your Avalanche did.

(y)

Back