• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

help

daddyrabbut

This is the weirdest site I have ever seen. I joined the club to get help with a question. I can't find the new thread thing to ask a question. Is it hid somewhere? Wish some 1 could help. lol guess i am too ole to do this

daddyrabbut said:
I can't find the new thread thing to ask a question.

Welcome, and I think you just figured it out ;)

I'll tell you before someone else chimes in....The best thing is to do a search first for the topic. There are a bunch of great folks on here that have answered tons of questions and helped with problems. The search tool is a really big help.
:D (y)

daddyrabbut said:
This is the weirdest site I have ever seen. I joined the club to get help with a question. I can't find the new thread thing to ask a question. Is it hid somewhere? Wish some 1 could help. lol guess i am too ole to do this

Check out the different sections....

One deals with problems, Questions & answers

Another deals with modifications & Accessories

one for performance...and so on and so on

I am lost in this site. My avalanche starter sounds weird when i Start it . Wondering if chevy has changed the starters since my last new chevy. Its a new 2004

You found this section...

here is link to problem sections...:
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?board=15

click it and it will open up for you

I have another question....

Why does daddyrabbut's post count say one when he has 4? (3 in this thread)

not sure what kinda of weird sound it's making, but i am willing to bet something is probably wrong. i have an '04, and it sounds no different from the '02 i traded for it.

midlifecrisis said:
I noticed the same thing! Maybe he was a guest originally and not registered??
I don't think you can post as a guest... and maybe if you start a thread, all the posts you make to that thread still count as the original post.
Is this "help" for CAFCNA or his Av.
Damon

that's a good question about hit post count. sometimes i notice mine does not change immediately after i post. i guess it is much more noticeable with a lower post count.

Back